Nascar - Cup and Trucks At Micigan and Nationwide at Mid-Ohio.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Gordon wins #3 of the season, Harvick 2nd. Unofficially 64osby cleaned up in Fantasy Live with a 60 point victory. FlaCowboy was about 70 points behind.
As I remember from last week Osby was gonna be at the Lake and not change his lineup from last week :fish2: :facepalm: :faint2:

Thanks Sam and GA...she had a great time :happy:

Congrats Osby...I hope that you and your family enjoyed the time at the lake :)

GA...maybe I should have thrown something more greasy on the track...the cake didn`t work :brick:

Have a great week everyone...waiting for the :bump2: next week at Bristol....Saturday night under the lights :bump:

64osby

Admiral
Wooo Hoo! Just made back to the cabin. Had a beautiful day on the water. Finally had a day over 70 without rain. Fla. I did change my line up yesterday. It was cold and raining. We ended up at the mall getting the kids some stuff for school. I took advantage of a comfy couch and my phone while the Admiral was shopping.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
As I remember from last week Osby was gonna be at the Lake and not change his lineup from last week :fish2: :facepalm: :faint2:

Thanks Sam and GA...she had a great time :happy:

Congrats Osby...I hope that you and your family enjoyed the time at the lake :)

GA...maybe I should have thrown something more greasy on the track...the cake didn`t work :brick:

Have a great week everyone...waiting for the :bump2: next week at Bristol....Saturday night under the lights :bump:

Glad you had a good time. At Bristol, baloney or bacon slices is all you need. Bring lots cuz they always say Bristol is self cleaning! :D

Wooo Hoo! Just made back to the cabin. Had a beautiful day on the water. Finally had a day over 70 without rain. Fla. I did change my line up yesterday. It was cold and raining. We ended up at the mall getting the kids some stuff for school. I took advantage of a comfy couch and my phone while the Admiral was shopping.

Well, you picked up good there, pardner. You're building up a nice lead. But Bristol can change things a lot. :lol:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The official results are in. Yeppers, osby gets to put another :first: on his mantle. And he increased his lead over Cowboy in the overall to 342.5.

The upcoming weekend features all three series at Bristol. All three are night races.

64osby

Admiral
The Admiral wants to know where the prize money is. :facepalm: No trophy's on the mantle until she sees the money.:faint2:

All this just to get to the chase. There is still a long ways to go here. I'm sure a couple challengers are still trying make a run.