Need a prayer and some good thoughts...

southkogs

Staff member
That's good news. What a shock to try to deal with paralysis.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Thanks for the update, Mt. Your friend has crossed a major hurdle......... Yep, thoughts and prayers continue.....

nlain

Commander
Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved, hope for a great recovery. I just saw this.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
My wife talked to his wife Saturday evening and they found a couple of new fractures in his Lumbar region, so they had to go in and repair those, but he is doing well as can be expected. When I got home yesterday, (been out of town) for the last 14 days, the guys he works with came up and completely redid the barn he was working on, in a very safe manor, so things are looking up, thank your for all of your thoughts, Deb told his wife that many are pulling for him and she told him, he was amazed that so many he don't know actually care.

Thank you.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
MT, I believe the Hospital you are referring to is Craig Hospital, it is in Denver, it is known the world over for its work on Spinal and Brain injuries, there is none better. The Swimmer Amy Van Dyken Rouen was recently discharged from this very hospital after severing her spinal chord in an ATVing accident.

Thoughts and Prayers Buddy.

southkogs

Staff member
... he was amazed that so many he don't know actually care ...
Years ago I spent a few weeks in the hospital. I was receiving cards and "well wishes" from people I'd never heard of as folks were praying and caring about what was happening to me. Very humbling, and overwhelming.

Best hopes for a full recovery.