iboats Pigskin Pick 'Em league is open for business.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

aspeck

Staff member
I believe Chicago and the Niners have some interest in him. Time will tell ... he shouldn't be unemployed for long. Don't understand why they would get rid of him ... but I am sure there is more behind the scenes than we know. Same with Harbaugh ... was surprised he was canned, but then apparently he is VERY hard to work with and players, management, and other coaches seem to have a hard time dealing with him whether it is a college or pro team ...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Fox and Denver parting ways is a big surprise. He won't be looking very long. I wonder if Buffalo is second guessing signing Rex Ryan after Foxes departure. I know I was when that signing was announced.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Same with Harbaugh ... was surprised he was canned, but then apparently he is VERY hard to work with and players, management, and other coaches seem to have a hard time dealing with him whether it is a college or pro team ...
Will see how he does at Michigan. He had 2 losing seasons at Stanford before he turned it around. Michigan fans wanted Rich Rod booted after the first 2 seasons and eventually got their wish after the 3rd.

My bet is that Fox will be glad he is getting out of there if Peyton isn't coming back.

Last edited:

bassman284

Commander
If Bryant had just pulled in the ball like he should have, it would have been a catch. Instead as he was falling to the ground he tried to extend it. Bryant's fault.

Well yeah, exactly. I'm no football genius but I thought it was incomplete in real time because of THE RULE. I was surprised they ever called it complete. He caught the pass, just failed to hang on to it.

aspeck

Staff member
Fox to Chicago. He should do well there, if he can get a Quarterback ... Mariota or Winston ... I think he can control Winston, which is what Winston needs ...

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Fox to Chicago. He should do well there, if he can get a Quarterback ... Mariota or Winston ... I think he can control Winston, which is what Winston needs ...
Only problem is his contract is going to require him to look like this:
Screen-Shot-2015-01-15-at-12.33.03-PM.png

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Does Seattle realise they're playing in a conference championship game? All GB. 16-zip in the second. GB's O-line is manhandling Seattle's D-line....

Saettle - 3 turnovers

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Seattle gets the onside kick and just scored to go ahead 22-19 after Wilson threw the ball up for grabs for the 2pt conversion.... 15pts by Seattle in 44 seconds..

WIMUSKY

Staff member
And the Packers blew it. Seattle to the SB in OT. NE is taking care of Indy so far.....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Looks like it will be Seattle and NE. Indy has nothing for NE. 38 - 7 Just about ready to start the 4th.....