iboats Pigskin Pick 'Em league is open for business.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Too bad for Carson Palmer. He was having a great year. Will see how the back up does now. He was pretty good earlier in the year.

Also amazed at Sanchez. He is having a second career. Shows what having a good coach does.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Are you saying Ryan isn't a good coach. Bruce? I saw a headline after beating the Steelers - "Ryan saves job for another week" He does have a way of mishandling his players.

Palmer's knee may finish his career. The second time on the same knee could make him think hard about it. He just signed a nice contract, too.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Grrrrrrrrrr They let me down!
They are the weirdest team this year. Play great and then lay a major egg vs the Jets of all teams. I am not sure who would win between the Jets and the Jags right now they are so bad.

They do have a fairly manageable schedule the rest of the way but most aren't as bad as the Jets!

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Steelers are up, down, up, down. After the prior two weeks, to lose to the Jets was astounding.

The only reason Rex is safe this week is because they're on a bye. Jax-Jets would be toss up right now.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Break out the dart boards, apparently no team is consistant. I've never seen such a topsy turvy week.....

bassman284

Commander
Brutal. I got 2 out of 8. Looks like I'm in trouble on the late games as well. Apparently some participants have inside dope.

GA_Boater

Brutal. I got 2 out of 8. Looks like I'm in trouble on the late games as well. Apparently some participants have inside dope.

Will drugs help get over this week? :eek: This is going to be as bad as Week 4 as far as point totals. Or worse!

aspeck

Staff member
Def a goofy week. Kicking myself, this morning I over thought the NO game ... They are tough to beat at home, so I changed pick to them .... Stupid, stupid, stupid!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I picked NO too because Cincy has been looking terrible. Not that NO has been lighting them up. Figured being home NO would have won..... Ya.............

GA_Boater

I picked Nawlins from the beginning. Mostly because they were home.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Holy carp ! Didn't watch a second of football today and just read the carnage .. What was I thinking on several picks .. :facepalm:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
kansas-city-chiefs-authentic-pro-line-full-size-riddell-helmet.jpg

it was a nice Sunday.

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member
Aw man, I was having a good week ... And since they changed the Bills game, I guess they took away my pick! I really did have the Bills picked! Come 'on, Man!

GA_Boater

You must have picked before the game was moved, aspeck. But still, why drop picks ESPN?

aspeck

Staff member
Yes, I picked before the game was moved ... Never thought I Would have to pick again ... Still the same game. Oh well.