iboats Pigskin Pick 'Em league is open for business.

aspeck

Staff member
Ugly yes......Play well? Well we're 4-10 with the 1933 pirates throwback uniforms unless your counting the 1933 season which we went 3-6 and 2 ties
Someone always has to muddle a good point with facts!:facepalm::biggrin-new::noidea::sour::witless::lol:

Okay, maybe they don't play so well with the Bumblebee Jerseys, but they SHOULD!

Last edited:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I gotta stop going with these hunches trying to pick up a point or two . I was the only one that took the panthers ....They fell a little short on my plan ...

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I was on the fence myself. I was surprised so many of us picked NO.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I picked NO because the dart stuck closer to NO than Carolina. I'm not giving all my secrets away. :D

I also had a hunch Brees wouldn't add #8 to the road loss streak and the Panther O line is hurting. But the Saints sure got off to a slow start in the game, but it was too late to change, fortunately.

aspeck

Staff member
I considered home team, records, way both teams had been playing then picked Carolina. Then thought about it some more and picked NO. Then changed it again to Carolina. And after careful deliberation went with my gut and picked NO. I was all over the place!:facepalm::yield:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Sounds like it is a good thing ESPN locks our picks or you might have changed back to CAR, 'speck :doh: :smile:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Hey , once you submit can you still change your pick ? As long as it's before kick off ?

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
The Dolphins 37 - 0 over the Chargers ! My goodness what is going on here ?

bassman284

Commander
Sunday morning when they were showing the blizzard in Foxboro my first thought was I needed to change my pick to NE. For some reason I never got around to it. I'm kind of getting used to being in last place.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Sunday morning when they were showing the blizzard in Foxboro my first thought was I needed to change my pick to NE. For some reason I never got around to it. I'm kind of getting used to being in last place.
I was thinking the same but since it didn't look like there was a blizzard going to happen, I stayed with the Broncos.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
That musical rendendition of the National Athem was awesome! Put people to tears.... Choked me up....... :)

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Surprised he gave Indy 2..... Bet me and him are the only ones who picked NYG..........

angus63

Captain
More proof that my NY Giants glass is always half full............of scotch

aspeck

Staff member
Maybe more than scotch necessary ... Talent is there, is it coaching or just bad chemistry?

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
No one picked the Browns ? :lol:
I almost did but then changed my mind ....

aspeck

Staff member
Bengals at home, Leah Strong going on, there was no way the Browns were going to win ... So much for that reasoning ...

angus63

Captain
This week was a family effort making picks.....when we couldn't agree we let the dog choose. Much like other occasional mistakes that stink, we have the dog to blame!!!