iboats Pigskin Pick 'Em league is open for business.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
After the first NE score in four plays I thought this will be a rout. Then the wheels started to wobble. :facepalm:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
My Jaguars messed up there perfect record .... The defense played great and we actually had a running game !
I may have to start picking them now .. :p
Hope everyone had a great weekend !

GA_Boater

Yep - The Raiders have the lock on the first draft pick. For the time being, anyway.

aspeck

Staff member
If I pick against them, they seem to win, if I pick for them, they lose. So I am taking one for the team and picking against them. That way if they lose, I win, and if they win, I win! All good!

bassman284

Commander
If I pick against them, they seem to win, if I pick for them, they lose. So I am taking one for the team and picking against them. That way if they lose, I win, and if they win, I win! All good!
Sounds like me with the Bears.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Should have picked the Jaguars . I had a feeling they would screw up and win one .. Was thinking on picking them against the Dolphins but lost Posluszny for the season and Branch out for a long time . That really hurts the defense .. :crutch::cold:

GA_Boater

I give the Ugly Award to Pittsburgh for this weeks throw back uniforms. :puke:

aspeck

Staff member
I hate the look of the Throwback Bublebee jerseys, but they usually play well in them. I think they try to redeem themselves for looking so foolish ...

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I was surprised that Washington was able to beat Dallas tonight. As well as Dallas has done so far, they don't have a win against a team with a winning record going into this weekend so really not sure how good they are. Will be a tough game for them against Arizona next week.

bassman284

Commander
I hate the look of the Throwback Bublebee jerseys, but they usually play well in them. I think they try to redeem themselves for looking so foolish ...

You know I was reading this again today and it got me thinking (yeah I know, dangerous). The Iowa Hawkeyes wear about the same colors as the Steelers. Maybe we could dress them up in the bumble bee jerseys and they would play better out of shame. Couldn't hurt.

aspeck

Staff member
You know I was reading this again today and it got me thinking (yeah I know, dangerous). The Iowa Hawkeyes wear about the same colors as the Steelers. Maybe we could dress them up in the bumble bee jerseys and they would play better out of shame. Couldn't hurt.

Hey, anything is worth a try ... just ask the Stillers ...

Petty Officer 1st Class
Ugly yes......Play well? Well we're 4-10 with the 1933 pirates throwback uniforms unless your counting the 1933 season which we went 3-6 and 2 ties

Last edited: