iboats Pigskin Pick 'Em league is open for business.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
kansas-city-chiefs-authentic-pro-line-full-size-riddell-helmet.jpg

that is what is called an a.. whoopin

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Andy Reid is one of my favorite coaches and I like Alex Smith. Just not sure if the Chiefs are for real or not.

They are lucky they get to play the Raiders twice but of course that means Broncos and Chargers twice.

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
O'boy, Teddy is out and Ponder is in. Could be a long nite. Supposed to rain a lot. Maybe that will help slow down Aaron.

bassman284

Commander
The rules say by kickoff time but they also say the picks lock for all Sunday games at about 1:00, the early game times. I play it safe and pick all games by Sunday morning.
No, I've checked on it before and the late Sunday games aren't locked until just before game time. The problem is, as I found out last Thursday, if you wait too close to game time, you may not be able to access the site. Apparently things get very busy in the last hour before game time .

bassman284

Commander
What a disaster. To quote Howard Cosell (more or less), "This game is a tr-r-ravesty. This game should never have been ssccheduled."

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
No, I've checked on it before and the late Sunday games aren't locked until just before game time. The problem is, as I found out last Thursday, if you wait too close to game time, you may not be able to access the site. Apparently things get very busy in the last hour before game time .

The first week I saw only the early games locked early. I was a a little confused by the "all Sunday games" lock by kick-off @ 1PM. It's working the same as last year where a game locks just before kick-off. But it's best to play it safe and pick earlier to avoid the Christmas rush. :smile:

I can see why Ponder isn't the starter for the Vikes. Down 32 points with 5 minutes to go.

aspeck

Staff member
Best part about last night's game ... I got to go to bed earlier than usual! It didn't look good early, but the score was close ... Until the 3 turnovers in three possessions. Then it was time for bed!

angus63

Captain
Last night I don't think even Fran Tarkenton coulda made a difference. Vikes looked defeated 5 minutes into the first quarter. Was hard for me to watch, so I imagine it was torture for the Vikes fans.

12vMan

Lieutenant Commander
No Title

Attachments

• photo209833.jpg
    photo209833.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 0

WIMUSKY

Staff member
You would think a team that just came off a bye week would look relatively sharp. Apparently, Cincy never got the memo......

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Thursday's game to me is a tough pick . I really need to pick up some points .. :frusty::noidea:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Thursday's game to me is a tough pick . I really need to pick up some points .. :frusty::noidea:

Piece of cake. Just pick the winner. :smile: This week has a few tough picks, starting with the Colts at the Texans.

Petty Officer 1st Class
Piece of cake. Just pick the winner. :smile: This week has a few tough picks, starting with the Colts at the Texans.
Nice Pick!!! Rut ro I hope I didnt jinx our picks speaking before the game was over....:boink:

Last edited:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Close game last night ... Looks like only a few took a chance and picked the Jets ....