iboats Pigskin Pick 'Em league is open for business.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I think all 3 could use some help ...
Jaguars finally put the rookie Bortles in at the half . He looks promising but did throw a couple pics .. The fans down here just need a little something to cheer about ..

aspeck

Staff member
Art, you picked the Panthers?
Ugh! As poor as the Steelers were playing, and with some of the internal turmoil, I wasn't sure they would win another game all season. And then they come out and play like they did ... Dang hometown teams! Ha! But I am concerned now that we potentially lost 3 defensive players in the game with the worst being Ike Taylor. Was out in Pittsburgh watching the other Pittsburgh team play. But I am not talking about that because I remember last year ...

aspeck

Staff member
I am hoping, Bruce! But I want the league title, not the one and done ... Back to football, Chicago is playing uninspired ball, with just enough inspiration to win ... Go Bears. As for the Stillers, they potentially lost 3 starting defensive dudes Sunday night ... They have a meeting. Scheduled today with James Harrison ... His retirement might be over!

bassman284

Commander
Ugh! As poor as the Steelers were playing, and with some of the internal turmoil, I wasn't sure they would win another game all season. And then they come out and play like they did ... Dang hometown teams! Ha! But I am concerned now that we potentially lost 3 defensive players in the game with the worst being Ike Taylor. Was out in Pittsburgh watching the other Pittsburgh team play. But I am not talking about that because I remember last year ...
GO HAWKS!!

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
It ain't the Falcons. I live here, but it's not my home. :watermelon:

Steelers.

I've got the Titans an hour up the road, forever a Chiefs fan.

And i'm in Philly this week; I hear they are better than Pittsburgh....

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Steelers have a couple of Florida teams coming up so they should have an easy time!

I am impressed by San Diego so far but I think their running back injuries are what's going to doom them.

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The Steelers brought James Harrison back from retirement. He announced his retirement on 9/5. The league reaction -

Breaking News, Roger Goodell fines James Harrison 15k for fake retirement!

:rofl:

aspeck

Staff member
Good one, GA! HA! Yep, gotta fine Harrison someway! :laugh:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Hmmm .... Just tried to log in on the espn site and it does not recognize my email address ..
Anyone else having problems ?

bassman284

Commander
Good thing you were trying to get in yesterday. I forgot to make my picks early and tried to get in about 2 hours ago. Not happening. "Site Not Available". That continued until the game actually started which, of course, was too late. Oh well, I'm still not sure who I would have picked.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Did Harrison play for the Steelers? I don't see him in the box score, but they had 13 penalties for 125 yds. :eek:

aspeck

Staff member
Yes, he played on special situations. Made a few plays where he blew up the offense for someone else to make the play. He needs to get into shape ...

Petty Officer 1st Class
Yes, he played on special situations. Made a few plays where he blew up the offense for someone else to make the play. He needs to get into shape ...
The entire team needs to get in shape....fugly
This about sums it up>>>> Not Family Friendly

Last edited by a moderator:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
well still stuck in Philly and realized I forgot my Chiefs attire. Not sure what to do...

Petty Officer 1st Class
well still stuck in Philly and realized I forgot my Chiefs attire. Not sure what to do...
I just changed my pick very last second to the chiefs...Need to make up a point since im sure everyone else took the pats

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I just changed my pick very last second to the chiefs...Need to make up a point since im sure everyone else took the pats

Good call! NE looks terrible tonite...........