He Caught Her by Suprise............

ehenry

Commander

AND SHE SAID.........YES!!!!!

I wanted to share this with my Iboats friends.....yall have seen him grow up pretty much.

Nutt'n but love yall

greenbush future

Lieutenant Commander
Congratulations to both and all of you!! I just went through this myself, fun times and big smiles!!

ehenry

Commander
All I know about it right now is its probably going to be a fall 2015 wedding. They've been together for going on 3 years now. I figure they know one another well enough.

He did a way better job of plotting, planning and doing the deed than I did. All I did was tell her there was something in that brown paper sack on the dash of the truck while we were on the way to my folks house for christmas eve dinner.

ehenry

Commander
Kyle had a friend take the pics. There are about 150 more that were taken. He also had Bailey do a scavenger hunt to get to where he was. He got all her friends in on it so they helped as well. He did the deed in front of the bar and grill where they met and he worked as a bar tender/bouncer while he was in school at MS State.

The brunch crowd was there on the deck when he took a knee and he got a standing ovation when she said yes. I would love to have had the audio of it since Bailey is a pretty vocal gal.

Last edited:

Bubbasboat

Chief Petty Officer
Congratulations to the young couple. May they find only the best on their journey together! :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Fantastic!! I wish them luck and happiness!

And lots of children!! :D