Trucks getting sideways............

WIMUSKY

Staff member
............ on the dirt at Eldora tonite! 6pm central........... FS1..........

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Fox Sports 1, I have it at channel 150 on my Satellite system, which is Dish, I also just found out, I do have Fox Sport 2 on the sat as well, but they are not together on the TV dial!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Sorry, MT. Since I can't get the channel, It's Fox Sucky 1. :grumpy::lol: Kind of an inside joke with Musky, He like to rub it in. :boink:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Kind of an inside joke with Musky, He like to rub it in. :boink:
\
What? I know not of what you say???????:D

Looks like they could use more grip. Maybe they don't want them to have too much. Then you may have half the field in the wall...... Those left fronts should be 3' off the ground.....

Last edited:

sam60

Captain
Here we go...missed the qualifiers, listened to the last chance on the drive home.....forgot about it last year but I have on this year. :D

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Last year I didn't know about the qualifiers and just saw the main..... Watching it all this year.... I wouldn't mind seeing them race twice a year at Eldora..........

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Bubba Wallace for the win. Kyle Larson tried to knock the wall down multiple times per lap...... Finally broke his right front while running second.....

midcarolina

Chief Petty Officer
yaaawn.......... The novelty of it was gone after last years race...........Nothing more boring then watching vehicles not made for dirt attempt to race on it.........

It's really an embarrassment to dirt track.........

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Then why did you keep watching?:rolleyes:

The heat races weren't overly exciting, the main was good........ I like that they stepped out of the box and took a chance with dirt. Seems most people like it..... Now if a person wasn't a truck fan to begin with, it wouldn't matter what they ran on, they still would be dissatisfied......JMO

Petty Officer 1st Class
Awesome racing,it dont get no better then doin it in the dirt.....You aint racing unless u getting dirt in ya beer. Beers,Friends and 410's

aspeck

Staff member
Smoke tried to buy our local dirt track, but not enough parking and the neighbor wouldn't sell to him. Bummer! I was dreaming of dirt truck racing 5 miles from my house ... Cancer has since beaten the track owner and there is no racing happening there. Come back and buy, Smoke, come back and buy!