Update on work accident (busted up leg bad) and return of back pain (yowch)

ezbtr

Commander
ahh finally some back pain relief after mentioning it right after accident months ago to workmans comp(is "now a new issue"???) they sooooo slow), reoccurred again last 3 weeks, not fun!! But am lucky to have a VERY understanding workmans comp assigned doctor, PT for that specifically and some TEMP meds...
Other good news is leg healing up too! But boy was xray tech amazed how much metal is in my leg, and getting around "only" after this "brief" time, - 4 xrays worth! LOL
:)

agallant80

Commander
What happened to you? I saw some of you other posts but never found out what exactly happened. Did you fall? I remember when I was doing tower work that was my big fear.

ezbtr

Commander
What happened to you? I saw some of you other posts but never found out what exactly happened. Did you fall? I remember when I was doing tower work that was my big fear.
Oh I took a bad fall and now have 2 rods and 2-3 screws holdin leg (thigh) together, dinged back up a bit, on workmans comp since December, doin PT, comin along slowly, I always work on all the ship cranes too, 150-200' in the air, no restraints as we always movin around (a great work bud got killed 1.5 yrs ago the day I got my house, best mechanic Ive seen, was there 17 yrs, one mistake, whack, he was goners)