I must really miss College Football..

hungupthespikes

Master Chief Petty Officer
Ohio State QB Braxton Miller out for the season. :censored: :yield: Freshman to start season.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Good thing for Ohio St is that they have a week schedule. They only have one team on their schedule that is even ranked and that is Michigan State. I say that is the only loss. Mich St will go to the Big10 championship game.

Last edited:

sam60

Captain
Bruce, Have a great trip to Virginia.

Art, Sounds like it's a good thing that you didn't make plans for Ireland. Apparently Bardarbunga has had enough and is ready to spew.

College Football next week! :happy:

aspeck

Staff member
Sam, I have several friends that are supposed to leave Monday ... They are all waiting for news ... Ghana is calling me, so I couldn't have gone anyway. But need to get a hernia taken care of first. Ugh! So, yep, glad I am not headed that way.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
yep...leaving Friday morning for UCLA vs Virginia. It's at 12:00PM so 9:00AM for us. Hope our team is awake. Last year against Nebraska, UCLA was asleep the first half when the game was at the same time.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Good thing for Ohio St is that they have a week schedule. They only have one team on their schedule that is even ranked and that is Michigan State. I say that is the only loss. Mich St will go to the Big10 championship game.

WI is supposed to be the team to beat in the Big10(14, or whatever you want to call it) this year......

sam60

Captain
I think Iowa will win the west & Sparty the east. I would rather see the Huskers win the conference title, but my expectations aren't very high.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
WI is supposed to be the team to beat in the Big10(14, or whatever you want to call it) this year......
They don't play Mich St during regular season. Will likely meet in Big10 championship game.