JB

nwcove

Admiral
has anyone heard from JB? havent seen a post from him for awhile?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
O'Yeah, JB is still around. He hasn't gone anywhere. He posts when he can.......:)

Last edited:

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral
Yeah, you may be "lurking" ^^^^.....but at least you could throw in the occasional "RATZENKRATZ" or something similarly appropriate; some of us miss that....especially these days. ;):)

MikDee

Banned
Was that the Shadow? :D If you remember that you're old! Er!,,, Or should I say aged, like fine wine! :lol:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Farewell.

I joined this forum in April of 1991. I was the first moderator. I had over 45000 posts when I had a stroke on 4 July, 2013 then another stroke In September.

It has been a long, difficult road to recovery but I have tried to keep my hand in the game. This morning I have found ,without warning, that I have been stripped of my membership In the Mod Squad. I am insulted.:blue:Is this the way to treat a long time contributor?:confused:

aspeck

Staff member
JB, you are still a Mod, and will always be.

nwcove

Admiral
that cant be right JB ! It has to be just another glitch in the "upgrade", dont give up on the forum....you would be truely missed by MANY!!!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Oops!!! I apologize.. I don't know how I missed that :facepalm:

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
JB While getting your life back to normal, or the new normal...if typing is difficult how is your speaking skills? Lots of speech to text software out there and available to ya Just a thought...take care of yourself there at the hideout

tx1961whaler

Vice Admiral
Hope you get better JB. I still lurk from time to time. I parked the little Whaler for a while due to the drought and Scoutmaster duties. Just started it up tonight. Cranked right up just like an old 1968-ish handbuilt Johnnyrude 40 hp Frankenmotor will do,,,, I learn a lot more than I knew about the motors from you and the others on here....