What happened to the Weather Channel?

coolbri70

Lieutenant Commander
Re: What happened to the Weather Channel?

First time I've actually watched it in quite awhile and seen it's a completely new format, not even sure its the same outfit. I think its called weather nation or something.

I stopped watching decades ago when they stopped doing the weather:noidea: used to be able to flip it on and they would be doing weather, travel weather and local weather. last time I looked they had documentaries about storms from history, people chasing storms around:confused: its like trying to listen to music on mtv, believe it or not, stands for music television:der:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Weather Nation has just added a local forecast.
You know, the "press the red button on your remote" to get the forecast for your zip code.

Surely their service will improve, but who really need them with all the apps and internet services?

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner

Weather Nation has just added a local forecast.
You know, the "press the red button on your remote" to get the forecast for your zip code.

Surely their service will improve, but who really need them with all the apps and internet services?

people still have land line telephones.:confused:

Weather Nation is ramping up - this was a big change for them and integrating with us will take some time