Martin truex Jr. 2014 #78 Driver!!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Re: Martin truex Jr. 2014 #78 Driver!!

I didn't read the articles, but I heard most, if not all his crew went with him too...

Looks like someone is a tad excited........:whoo:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Ya gotta put up with the other guy for only 3 more races. Control yourself, Lipp. :D

The GM of FR said his crew is coming with him. Is Busch's crew going with him? I haven't heard anything, but it's a new team at SHR so they need crew too.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

I wonder if KuBu needs any help packing........

I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE MY SERVICES!!!

angus63

Captain

I like Nascar and take my son to events. The subject driver is my least favorite and I root for a first lap wreck for him every race. The Truex family put three friends out of business and took away my opportunity to crew on local boats as I did for years. Not to hijack, but I am attaching a link to back up my feelings.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...My93QgESPIsYu-kZYKZvxFQ&bvm=bv.55819444,d.cWc

Nascar is a lot like MLB and NFL. Every year it gets harder to figure out who drives for who. I liked it better when you could link a driver to a team, number, and color lasted for decades.

Boy....the name Truex sure does make me grumpy.....or more grumpy anyway.

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Or college football and trying to figure out what conference they play in anymore................

Then try to figure out who "doesn't" run Hendrick motors..... Besides the TRD and RCR powerplants......... And who all is running RCR? Can get quite confusing.....

Nowadays a drivers color can change race to race depending on who is sponsoring that event..... Like any other pro sport, drivers just follow the money....

As far as KuBu's crew, I think he had a bunch of ragtag guys. I'm guessing his crew will look completely different next year. Might be an exception or two....