NAUTICUS cutomer service A++++

metalwizard

Chief Petty Officer
I ordered a set of smart tabs (e-bay) I wanted the 9510-80's (or something like that)
so I did a search.. the ones that came up top of the list were 9510-40 40-80 HP.

I saw the 80 (hp) assumed (yeah I know....assumption the mother of all screw ups) was the last two in the part number and ordered them,

I got a notification of them shipping. and noticed I had ordered the wrong ones. I contacted the seller. he said Call Nautica that will be the easiest thing.

I talked to Greg... he looked up my order, said it shipped friday. he said he would ship out the parts needed to make the 40's into 80's just ship back the other parts when I get them.

I asked him what I owed him... he said nothing. they will go in the mail today... I even offered to pay shipping... he said NOPE.

NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! A+++ I will use them any time I can.

ufm82

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: NAUTICUS cutomer service A++++

John is top notch and his company knows how to take care of a customer. Plus the tabs work! Who da' thunk it?

Woodyq

Seaman

Fantastic people and fantastic product!

Got them on our Larson LX 180 SEI and they do exactly what the ads say they will do.

metalwizard

Chief Petty Officer

GOt home from a Cali trip and my tabs are here waiting for me.... who'd of thunk something so simple.... Can't wait to put them on.

nlain

Commander

Best money you will ever spend on your boat. They are great folks to deal with. John wants all of his customers to be happy.