Nautical Knowledge Challenge Baltimore Boat Show

skargo

Banned
So I won two tickets to the boat show AND I won an entry into the Nautical Knowledge Challenge! Takes place this weekend and the winner gets a 2011 Sea Doo GTI 130!
I might have a chance! :D

Tyme2fish

Commander
Re: Nautical Knowledge Challenge Baltimore Boat Show

Port=left Starboard=right. :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

GO for it!! Good luck.

skargo

Banned

Thanks Bob!

ziggy

Admiral

Port=left Starboard=right.
when viewed from the bow looking aft????? ;):D

i think go for it too man. a new jetski would be a far out prize for being most knowledgeable...

oops!

Supreme Mariner

study hard....and remember the inward line of an anchor must be secured to the boat....as well the outward line must be secured the he anchor....(this is actually on a canadian boat licence test.)

if you do win.....the nolege test....rember to tell evre 1 that you learnd it rite hear at eye bots dot commm

skargo

Banned

study hard....and remember the inward line of an anchor must be secured to the boat....as well the outward line must be secured the he anchor....(this is actually on a canadian boat licence test.)

if you do win.....the nolege test....rember to tell evre 1 that you learnd it rite hear at eye bots dot commm

I will!

The reason I think I have a good chance is I read my Chapman book all the time. Plus, to enter this contest you had to call into a sports talk radio show. Hopefully the other contestants don't even have a boat, or if they do it's the typical doofus I see out on the bay who has no clue!

sandersps

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Just remember as captain ron says, Dawn comes early on a boat. Happens everyday about sun-up.