• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

Mn Vikings fire head coach Brad childress today

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mn Vikings fire head coach Brad childress today

The shake up starts, Childress gets the boot, the Pac slapped us silly Sun. Just wait till next year !!! sigh..........
    86 THUNDERCRAFT LEGACY 18 FT MERCRUISER 4.3 2 BBL 185 HP ALPHA 1 GET IN, SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, HOLD ON !!! TOW RIG 01 CHEVY SILVERADO STD CAB LONG BOX 4X4 5.3 Z71
    sigpic
    GO NAVY!!! USS MERRILL DD 976- SPRUANCE CLASS DESTROYER- ONBOARD 81-85 INTERIOR COMMUNICATION ELECTRICIAN PO 3RD CLASS- TEST SHIP FOR THE TOMAHAWK CRUISE MISSILE. NAS KEFLAVIK ICELAND 86-87

Re: Mn Vikings fire head coach Brad childress today

Now the Vikings can bench Brett too so we can start building for next year....

How to start an argument online:
    1) Express an opinion
    2) Wait

2003 1650 Crestliner Fishawk SC
    Johnson 60hp, 4 stroke, electronic fuel inj.
    1979 Crestliner Crusader II 2455
    Volvo/Penta 260hp Chevy, 280 outdrive SOLD

sigpic

Comment

Yes, it is time to sit down Brett. The back up can not do any worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Fly Rod View Post
        Yes, it is time to sit down Brett. The back up can not do any worse.
        I agree Get jackson out there and see what he can do...
        86 THUNDERCRAFT LEGACY 18 FT MERCRUISER 4.3 2 BBL 185 HP ALPHA 1 GET IN, SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, HOLD ON !!! TOW RIG 01 CHEVY SILVERADO STD CAB LONG BOX 4X4 5.3 Z71
        sigpic
        GO NAVY!!! USS MERRILL DD 976- SPRUANCE CLASS DESTROYER- ONBOARD 81-85 INTERIOR COMMUNICATION ELECTRICIAN PO 3RD CLASS- TEST SHIP FOR THE TOMAHAWK CRUISE MISSILE. NAS KEFLAVIK ICELAND 86-87

Comment

The Packers are coach killers this year! I think they play they 49's in a couple weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by skargo View Post
            The Packers are coach killers this year! I think they play they 49's in a couple weeks...
            Right on! when do they play the Broncos next?
            2000 Crownline 248 BR
            454 MPI Bravo III
            "Wet Lipps II"
            2006 Dodge CTD 3500 4X4 Bighorn Edition
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lippcj7 View Post
              right on! When do they play the broncos next?:d
              +1 :d
              Robb and Dottie
              1990 Carver Montego
              Twin 7.4 inboards

Comment

Originally posted by WIMUSKY View Post
                Now the Vikings can bench Brett too so we can start building for next year....

sounds like the Cub fans chant to me, wait til next year
                The reason I do what I do is in the avatar above.

Comment

We all know Lovie Smith is on thin ice this year. Of course they already beat the Packers once this year. Chicago plays green bay the last week of the season. There is an excellent chance that Lovie gets fired after a loss to the Packers as well if Chicago misses the playoffs.
                  Most people are going to do whatever they want. What I find entertaining is how people justify what they do!!

Comment

Originally posted by mphy98 View Post
                    How to start an argument online:
                    1) Express an opinion
                    2) Wait

2003 1650 Crestliner Fishawk SC
                    Johnson 60hp, 4 stroke, electronic fuel inj.
                    1979 Crestliner Crusader II 2455
                    Volvo/Penta 260hp Chevy, 280 outdrive SOLD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mphy98 View Post
                      Hey, next year is the year, baby. Got a brand spanking new manager. It's gonna be great.

Comment

I suppose this fiasco of a season makes Ziggies quest for a new stadium just a teeny bit more challenging?

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to present to you the Los Angeles Vikings!

Comment

I guess if the North Stars can move to Texas, the Vikings can move to LA.
                            I think LA is just dying for another pro sports team anyway.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to present to you the Los Angeles Vikings!
                              The most likely move in the NFL is going to be the Toronto Bills. They already play 1 "home" game in Toronto every season You know your team is bad when you start the season 0-8 and there is no talks about axing the coach. I thought it was automatic to fire the coach in that situation. Of course what quality coach would want to take over that job??

Without the Bills the next closest NFL team (to Rochester) is the Browns. Pretty much an equivalent team to the Bills (lovable losers, not much fan base that isn't local). I guess Toronto is a hair closer than Cleveland but I'd rather drive to Ohio. I have family in Canton where the football hall of fame is.

Ironically I visit Canton every year and have never been to the football hall of fame
                              Most people are going to do whatever they want. What I find entertaining is how people justify what they do!!

Comment

Working...
                              X