What's the worst thing you could put in a gas tank? UPDATE

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: What's the worst thing you could put in a gas tank? UPDATE

Just get a locking gas cap. :confused:

scrapper

Ensign

:eek: Hmmm , Your right B F Simple and effective ;)

rwise

Captain

ok I gota try the eggs, now who am I mad at :rolleyes:

bootle

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I once thought about putting a tiger in my tank, but they're on the endangered species list :(

scrapper

Ensign

Originally posted by Darth D Invader:<br /> I once thought about putting a tiger in my tank, but they're on the endangered species list :(
Naw !! That s no good Darth , I tried that once and the sucker ate a hole in my muffler :D

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by Flahthead:<br />He might be into playing the *** for tat game also and end up destroying your truck or worse
That's why I pay obscene amounts of money every month for insurance. ;) <br /><br />
Originally posted by Darth D Invader:<br /> I once thought about putting a tiger in my tank, but they're on the endangered species list :(
The lady across the street from me has a pet tiger...I'd like to see someone steal her gas! :D <br /><br />I like the lapping compound idea...since it will still smell like good gas. :cool:

TexomaAv8r

Petty Officer 1st Class

This guy probably doens't own much of a car anyway, probably would never know or care if it was you that contaminated the fuel leading to engine failure, probably can't afford to have it properly diagnosed. All that considering it seems the emotional satisfaction of revenge looses some of it's luster. Lock it up (the gas cap) and let him go.

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by TexomaAv8r:<br />probably can't afford to have it properly diagnosed.
And thus, can't afford a new engine or vehicle either. This means that after I destroy the theif's engine, he gets to walk. All the more satisfaction for me...<br /><br />I'm not going to spend $15 on a locking cap to protect $20 worth of gas, and have to give the key to the incompetent pump jockey every time I get gas. Besides, every good theif carries a hammer and a screwdriver...IE the universal key. ;)

heycods

Captain

Originally posted by ZmOz:<br />
Originally posted by TexomaAv8r:<br />probably can't afford to have it properly diagnosed.
And thus, can't afford a new engine or vehicle either. This means that after I destroy the theif's engine, he gets to walk. All the more satisfaction for me...<br /><br />I'm not going to spend $15 on a locking cap to protect $20 worth of gas, and have to give the key to the incompetent pump jockey every time I get gas. Besides, every good theif carries a hammer and a screwdriver...IE the universal key. ;)
Vengefull litle plucker aint you? dont be stingy with the valve grinding compound, He!! splurge put three cans of the stuff in there, shake well when it disolves it wont smell, and will discollor the gas very little. ;) :D

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by heycods:<br /> Vengefull litle plucker aint you?
Yes. ;) <br /><br />The cops aren't going to waste their time punishing a gas theif, that means it's my job.

Twidget

Commander

I hope you nail the sucker. :)

islandboat

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Diesel fuel is hard to detect and really causes problems. 2-stroke oil mixture might help you locate the thief, easy to see that trail of smoke. The locking gas cap might save you a little trouble in the future if he decides to leave a little deposit in your gas tank.

Tyme2fish

Commander

I was a gas thief back in the 60's. I would take the siphon hose and 1 gallon can to my neighbors and get just one gallon.<br />I always got that gas in my mouth. :mad: <br />Got an attack of conscience and told the neighbor and paid her for the gas. All 35 cents worth. :D

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by CN Spots:<br /> When gas hit $3.50 a gallon here last year I made a little sticker on clear film on our color copier at work that said "diesel fule only". I modeled it after the one used on Chevy trucks and stuck it over my fuel filler door with dual adhesive tape. My theory was that a diesel theif's gonna take it from heavy machinery or a tank on a farm rather than a pick-up and a gas theif would leave a diesel pick-up alone. If they DID steal it, well, they'd be in for a surprise. <br /><br />spots
Now that is a good idea!

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by trophy175:<br /> Diesel fuel is hard to detect and really causes problems.
Maybe I'll use some diesel with lapping compound. :D

gonefishie

Commander

Don't gas tank now a day have that thing in the pipe before the actual tank, kinda like a one way valve so you CAN'T siphon gas out of someone's tank? :rolleyes:

ZmOz

Captain

UPDATE:<br />I've been in commiefornia for a few days, and I came home to find my "special" gas can missing. 3 gallons of old gas, a gallon of diesel, half gallon of methanol, and lots of lapping compound. :D Now the hunt is on for broken down/smoke spewing cars in the area. ;)

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

I love it when a plan comes together ;) :) :) ....JK

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Anxiously awaiting an update. Please post a photo of a car driving down the street pouring out billows of smoke. Ahhh, the justice!