• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • ALL iboats Forum Members and Guests:
    To show our appreciation for your participation in the Forums, we're offering an exclusive Forums-only discount good for an additional 5% off your iboats.com order for a limited time.
    To redeem, simply call our Customer Service Team at 800-914-1123 (Open M-F, 9am - 8pm Eastern Time) and mention the Forums 5% off discount. Offer excludes engines, trolling motors, and electronics.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

Best Lake Songs

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Lake Songs

My gal and I have been in discussion about the best lake songs. Big fan of that Hank, Toby Keith, a lil Pink Floyd, etc.

I am just curious what song brightens your day when you are out on the water and you hear it come on?

My gal loves that new Kid Rock song while I tend to fall back to Brooks N' Dunn's Red Dirt Road or any older country(i.e. Hank).

Can't complain one bit about "Wipe It Down" during BEAD time if you know what I mean

Re: Best Lake Songs

Fire Lake - Bob Segar

Comment

A Pirate looks at 40 Jimmy Buffet................
      Just owning a boat does not make you a boater!!

" Life is so much better on a boat " SS MAYFLOAT

"All that is necessary for evil to win the world is for good men to do......................nothing" Edmund Burke

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in, and how many want to get out." Prime Minister Tony Blair

Page 2,
      Class of '05

Comment

Whats wrong with Chatahoochie and Party cove by Alan Jackson? It dont get any better than that!
        If your job was fun, everyone would want it!
        Have a good`un

Comment

Old man river??

"All that is necessary for evil to win the world is for good men to do......................nothing" Edmund Burke

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in, and how many want to get out." Prime Minister Tony Blair

Page 2,
          Class of '05

Comment

Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald?

Comment

Learn the verses for Eskimo Nell.....you won't need music then.

Cheers
              Phillip
              Mother always said: "there are three sides to every story; your side, his side, then the truth".

Raised in the Republic of Whangamomona.

Comment

Row row row your boat........ don't you just love it when equipment fails!
                This is a great link to boat specifications http://boatspecs.iboats.com/
                Please, shop iboats first!!

Comment

Well, there's always "Indian Lake"...."You'll be able to make, the way the Indians do."

Cowsills -- 1968

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwAKkz4ROnE

Sure...go ahead and laugh at my old aluminum boat. It's paid for!

Comment

The best lake music is the the one coming from my speakers that I can hear and not from someone else's that thinks I want to listen to their best lake songs.

Generally, we plug in the wife's Zune and it is cool with me.
                    2007 Starcraft Limited 1900 RE
                    Mercruiser 4.3L MPI w/ Aplha

Comment

I don't know! I guess music is not neccessary because whenever I'm on the water that day is already as bright as it can be.

Comment

The sweet sounds of the 454 being backed up by thru hull exhaust.
                        You cant hear anything else anyway.
                        It's Not About Being Noticed, It's About Being Remembered. ResurrectionMarine.com
                        19’ Of Rolling Thunder Chasing The Wind. SuperNova19.com
                        24’ Of Rolling Thunder, Chasing The Wind, Catching It, Whoppin’ It’s A**, Then Saying, “Now B*tch, Go Make Me A Sandwich!” SuperNova24.com

Comment

Originally posted by f_inscreenname View Post
                          The sweet sounds of the 454 being backed up by thru hull exhaust.
                          You cant hear anything else anyway.
                          Apparently your marine sound system is in need of upgrading ................................My buddy's got twin 350's running through OT's and you can still hear the tunes at 70+ MPH............

Page 2,
                          Class of '05

Comment

Nature, by G_D.

Comment

Can`t hear nature anymore Roscoe, too many years of loud equipment and no hearing protection! In fact I can herdly make out the words to the music from the blairing music on the lake anymore! It does still have words dosen`t it? Or is it just a bunch of base now?
                              If your job was fun, everyone would want it!
                              Have a good`un

Comment

Working...
                              X