Back to Portland for another week!

LubeDude

Admiral
Well, Ill be gone for about a week this comining week, I hope ya all can get along without me. At least ya might be able to talk about oil and not have the topic closed.<br /><br />Think ya can handle it Forktail??? :eek: :p :p

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Back to Portland for another week!

Goin up to pay your respects to Vera, Lubedude?

LubeDude

Admiral

Vera was my Grand mothers name and a great lady she was.<br /><br />Now the Vera youre refuring to is a complete air head.<br /><br />Just finishing up some little things on a small remodel I did for a friend up there, and will visit My son who became a city kid, (Works for Intel). You try, and ya try, but they will be who they will be.

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey have fun <br />Most of my family lives there.

LubeDude

Admiral

Oh, there "IS" a good reason to go to Portland, there is a great tackle shop there I need to visit!!! :D :D <br /><br /> Its right next to the river by Rite-Aid, off 205, I forget the name of it, but it has the best Bass section Ive seen around.<br /><br />Oh yea, Im glad to be going now, I need a new fishing pole. :D <br /><br />Leaving in the morning.

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey post the name of it when you get back! I use 205 to visit a lot of relatives.. maybe I'lll make it down there more often to visit (relatives that is) ;)