The Tackle Box

aspeck

Staff member
On her 15th birthday, my daughter opened a package from her mom and her sisters. Out came a beauty case containing many samples of makeup.

"Neat!" I exclaimed. "Your own tackle box!"

My wife calmly explained that it was NOT a tackle box; it was a beauty kit. My daughter proceeded to open it up and show us all the mascara, eye shadow, rouge, and other cosmetics.

At this point I leaned over to my wife and whispered, "I told you it was a tackle box. Just look at all those lures."

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Re: The Tackle Box

Art, as they say in these parts. You ain't right.............funny, but not right. ;):D:D

aspeck

Staff member

Thanks LT - around these parts we take that as a compliment!

puddle jumper

Captain

That's funny and true. So Aspect what are you going to when the boys start
coming around asking for her.
One of the guys i work with was saying when his little girl come of age shes getting a smart car and a big dog and the dog has to go with her everywhere.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

That's funny and true. So Aspect what are you going to when the boys start

One of the guys i work with was saying when his little girl come of age shes getting a smart car and a big dog and the dog has to go with her everywhere.
Show them the gun safe.:eek::eek::D:D:D

Kenneth Brown

Captain

So Aspect what are you going to when the boys start

I've already got my response ready ( 2 girls so far, 5 and 12, 1 unknown due next spring)- "I've spent my entire adult life in prison son, a few more years ain't gonna hurt me one bit!"

I knew a man that had a daughter that started dating and the guy would always get the boy to the side and say to him "My daughter is a very sensitive person. If you hurt her feelings AND MAKE HER CRY,,,,,,,I WILL MAKE YOU CRY"

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

I've already got my response ready ( 2 girls so far, 5 and 12, 1 unknown due next spring)- "I've spent my entire adult life in prison son, a few more years ain't gonna hurt me one bit!"

LMAO at that KB..................and congrats on the "unknown"":D:D

aspeck

Staff member

First, I have drilled into her that she cannot think of dating till she is 35 and marrying till she is 40! Next, I am prepared with guns, knives, and bows. The first date, I will be in camo - complete with face paint, picking my teeth with my biggest knife, and have about 40 of my favorite guns around in varying parts of assembly. When he sees me, I probably won't have to tell him anything, especially when I pick up a gun and start drooling and maybe even wet myself. If it don't scare him off, it will certainly scare him!

eriediver

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Reminds me of Bad Boys 2. The scene where the boy comes to pick up his daughter is hillarious.

I'm so glad I don't have a daughter.:)