OMC-Got GoJo?

oh-u812?

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I used more hand cleaner because of this thing than anything I've ever owned. One more project of replacing my burnt up water pump shaft and then I'm unloading this thing.

oh-u812?

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: OMC-Got GoJo?

Sure why not? Honestly, I like wrenching on stuff. But this things a little more than I have time for (2 little ones at home). What ever happened to the good old days when the man came home, supper was ready and then he headed to the garage to tinker? Nowadays, we get the six o'clock handoff. And they call this advancement?

getinmerry

Petty Officer 1st Class

LOL!!!! oh-u81 tell me about it! What happened to the good old days. I remember watching my father after dinner (or before for that matter). He never lifted a finger to do anything inside the house. His place was outside mowing and working in the garage. Now, we're expected to cook, clean, change diapers AND take care of the yard. But, if you're really good during the week, you might get to take the family on a boat ride on the weekend.

Have you ever tried fishing with the two kids running around the boat blaring the radio? I have, but now that's all I get.

Here's one good thing I learned...if I want quiet time to be on the lake or wrench in the garage, I invite over my buddy that my wife hates (everyone has one...it's the guy that belches, swears alot, and treats women like dirt). That usually buys me a few hours. :)

Chuck

oh-u812?

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Oh yeah and that boat is just waiting there always ready to go. It's just that easy jump in the boat and go. I'm telling you **** went downhill right after they lit them bras. Yep, theyre sitting on gold mines and they don't even know it. That's a great idea about the beligerant buddy. Hmmm, I've already got a couple in mind...

riverjet502

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I hate coming home and sitting down to eat right away. I keep telling the woman to wait an hour. I like to come home and sit in front of the work bench and have a cold one or two, and unwind from work, Then go eat. I used to be married to woman that had other ideas and didn't care for the boat, well she isn't around anymore and I just won't go into all that. Now I have a keeper boys. She never boated until 2-1/2 years ago. I was her first..lol.lol.. Now neither boat leaves without her. I get e-mails at work from her telling me that she is stopping to pick up some cold ones and that we ARE going to the river to meet the gang. Cool Huh?? Get this... when we come home the boat gets backed in the garage and before I even get it unhooked from the truck she has a vacuum in the boat cleaning her up... Ya she's a keeper.. Don't tell her this buts she's very easy to look at too... I got it made boys and I know it.... Just after reading the above posts and being there and done that, I just had to bragg alittle....

germanstyle

Cadet

I hate coming home and sitting down to eat right away. I keep telling the woman to wait an hour. I like to come home and sit in front of the work bench and have a cold one or two, and unwind from work, Then go eat. I used to be married to woman that had other ideas and didn't care for the boat, well she isn't around anymore and I just won't go into all that. Now I have a keeper boys. She never boated until 2-1/2 years ago. I was her first..lol.lol.. Now neither boat leaves without her. I get e-mails at work from her telling me that she is stopping to pick up some cold ones and that we ARE going to the river to meet the gang. Cool Huh?? Get this... when we come home the boat gets backed in the garage and before I even get it unhooked from the truck she has a vacuum in the boat cleaning her up... Ya she's a keeper.. Don't tell her this buts she's very easy to look at too... I got it made boys and I know it.... Just after reading the above posts and being there and done that, I just had to bragg alittle....

do yourself and don't put a ring on that on that finger or it will all change. i once heard some great words on the subject. Women go into a marriage thinkin everything is gonna change. Men go into it thinkin nothin will change.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I think the best place for this thread is in the Dockside Chat.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

I used more hand cleaner because of this thing than anything I've ever owned. One more project of replacing my burnt up water pump shaft and then I'm unloading this thing.

Oh, I see, you want to trade a waterpump shaft replacement (after how many years) for broken and mis-adjusted shift cables, leaky bellows, worn out gimbal bearings, broken gimbals, worn out u-joints, engine mis-alignments, etc etc.

You'll need a case of handcleaner.:eek::p:D