Found my tackle box :)

TPD211

Petty Officer 1st Class
After a serious shakedown of the residence and all nooks and crannies my tackle boxes were located.<br /><br />My oldest son had taken them when he moved out...<br /><br />Tackle boxes were returned and the only damage were a few melted plastic worms. :) <br /><br />My fishing pole is M.I.A. Looks like a trip to wally world to buy another.<br /><br />Ya know, you buy a boat ya gotta have a fishing pole also, right???

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Found my tackle box :)

There are things a man cannot have enough of. Among those are fishing tackle, guns, good books, great memories and grandchildren. :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Here is my muskie bucket.<br />
mbuc1.jpg
<br />and some of the stuff hung outside<br />
mbuc2.jpg

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Hummmmmm! A bucket..... I got all these big trolling lures... A bucket... That just might be the E ticket...<br /><br />Pat Campbell, You are the smartist man alive... :p

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

a 1lb coffee can will work well and the plastic<br />top will hold them securely... :) of course u<br />hang them inside the can when not takin pics :p

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Yep, hang all inside. Only out for pics. The lip on the blue part of bucket is high enough that hook points do not touch anything--thus no damage to those needle sharp points. Drain holes drilled in bottom--lets the water out.<br />
Pat Campbell, You are the smartist man alive...
Untrue--just ask my Lovely Bride--" hey dummy...er--honey, get your darrned bucket of MY table..

CCrew

Chief Petty Officer

"There are things a man cannot have enough of"<br /><br />JB, ya missed one.. Tools!<br /><br />-Roger

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Absolutely correct, Roger.<br /><br />There are more. Good friends, for example. :)