• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

who takes a old fiberglass boat for disposal?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who takes a old fiberglass boat for disposal?

help! where does a dead baot go?

Re: who takes a old fiberglass boat for disposal?

The Kidney Foundation will take boats and you can get a tax deduction for it. I don't know what requirements they have. I have donated 2 cars that didn't run. They hauled them off.

Comment

I have sunk 2 in my local lake for structure.
      Had to get the ok from the Corp of Engineers to do this, but was n/p.

"JUST KEEP ON, KEEPING ON"
      "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Comment

I put my junk in front of my house with a sign saying FREE. By the next day it is gone. One man's trash is another man's treasure.
        2008 Regal 2000
        volvo 5.7 GlSX
        home port South Cove/Meadview Arizona

Comment

I work for Waste Mgt. at one of there transfer stations,,,you can take the boat there and for a fee per ton,,drop it off,,you will have to take the motor and outdrive off though

Comment

Pretty much anyone on the Restoration Forum.
            sigpic 1985 Bayliner 1600 Capri Cuddy, 1965 MFG Niagara Custom. >> MFG Video<<. >> MFG Project<< >>Bayliner Hard Top Project<< >>Bayliner Repower Project<<

Comment

I cut up the canopy that came with my truck and just put it in my garbage can peice by peice. I can still taste the fiberglass....

Comment

Working...
              X