• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • ALL iboats Forum Members and Guests:
    To show our appreciation for your participation in the Forums, we're offering an exclusive Forums-only discount good for an additional 5% off your iboats.com order for a limited time.
    To redeem, simply call our Customer Service Team at 800-914-1123 (Open M-F, 9am - 8pm Eastern Time) and mention the Forums 5% off discount. Offer excludes engines, trolling motors, and electronics.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

Cool Boat Names...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Boat Names...

just curious if anyone has any cool / creative boat names.

Also, what's the 'traditional rules' for naming your boat. I don't know much about it. I heard that once a boat is named that you're never suppose to change it. I also notice that many yachts are names that I assume are the owner's wife's first and middle name.

happy sailing and cruzin!
    Doll Fin
    '73 Starcraft Mariner
    Restored 2006

Re: Cool Boat Names...

A huge thread already exists on this. If the search feature is working just type in boat names. There are some really good ones there.
    If I wanted your advice my wife would have told me to ask you for it.

Comment

Working...
    X