Finally got my hotrod

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Now where to buy the barrels of oil. :lol:
Hahaha! :lol:

It's ever so much better than my truck! On the way home from the dealer to my place, an hour of city light-to-light driving combined with 30 minutes of country roads, I averaged 23.4 MPG with the Genesis.

My F-150 truck typically gets 10 MPG! :eek:

Last edited:

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Hahaha! :lol: Yeahhh... :)

The Genesis was cold this morning. Had our first frost of the season! :cool:

1.jpg

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Well, I've had the car just over a month now. Made the first payment. :rolleyes:

Overall, I'm thrilled with the machine. It's exactly what I wanted as a big ol' luxury family car. It's fast, comfy and gets great gas mileage.:whoo:

I've noticed something though. When I drive the CAR, I feel like I'm "GOING" someplace. Like a trip to the big city, running errands or maybe a ride out in the country or such. :car:

But I do still drive the TRUCK and when I do, it feels like I'm "DOING" something. Not just going somewhere. Like this morning, I made a trash run, then stopped at HD and picked up some lumber for a minor home project. Other times, I've bought gas for the tractor or supplies for the boat project and used the truck to get it all done.

A very interesting feeling. When I had ONLY the truck, I never experienced that differential before.

Anyone else have a similar situation? :confused:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Yeah it's the same with me when we take off in the black with tinted windows Buick Lucerne with it's growly Northstar V8.