Am I crazy.... yes I am

Skipper Sean

Petty Officer 2nd Class
My boat before restoration. We used her about 10 times over the summer and had some awesome times out on her. I think I owe it to this old girl to bring her back one more time! And they all think I?m nuts! Well yes I am. I figure she?s 100% mechanically sound so I?ll know what I have when I?m done. Still considering a re- power instead of using the 470 again. But still on the fence with it.

aspeck

Staff member
Love the Packard sign in the garage! Cool video! Yep, you are certifiably crazy ... join the rest of us that throw money at our boats because there is no better relaxation therapy than being on the water!

Skipper Sean

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Love the Packard sign in the garage! Cool video!

Thanks, aspeck everyone that comes into the shop wants that sign or the Packard neon clock. And yes I enjoy boating. My problem is I went from a little 12 foot Jon Boat to this 20 foot Cuddy Cabin boat. On the Jon Boat I would just Fish. Now with the Cuddy boat there is more boating than fishing. Especially since we started going to the Yough lake there is about 16 miles to roam. And it is relaxing. That is why Boat stands for Best Overall Adult Toy😎

aspeck

Staff member
Have been to the Yough Lake, but never on it. If you like 16 miles, come up to Taystown when you get the boat finished and enjoy Raystown ... you will like it.

Skipper Sean

Petty Officer 2nd Class
aspeck I will definitely check it out! is there a bunch of room to ski and tube? As you can see my wife has a good time trying to wipe me out on that tube, and my daughter likes to open her up lol. She is 15 and is able to drive the boat legally and is a gear head like her father.

dwco5051

Commander
aspeck I will definitely check it out! is there a bunch of room to ski and tube? As you can see my wife has a good time trying to wipe me out on that tube, and my daughter likes to open her up lol. She is 15 and is able to drive the boat legally and is a gear head like her father.

Raystown - 8300 acres

Yough --------2800 acres

aspeck

Staff member
Short answer, Sean, YES. 30 miles of navigable water. Lots of room to fish, ski, swim, and open her up!

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
always good to start reading posts like this as winter is starting. makes you wish it was almost spring already.
I'm still putting around in a little jon boat (and a sail boat) but hopefully next year will be the year we go back to a motor boat.