TV show "COPS" can be funny

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Up late can't sleep so I am on the net and watching COPS on TV. The cop asks a woman if she has anything illegal on her or in the car. Of course not. He asks her to sit on a wall next to the sidewalk. When she turns a glass pipe falls out her hoodie and smashes on the pavement. :I'm going to ask you again is there anything illegal on you or in the car?" Her reply, "Not anymore."

82rude

Rear Admiral
Watched one many years ago where cop had perp cornered and tazered him and perp just smiled and tore the wires out and ran down a hill.So cops partner comes running up finally and says why didnt you chase him and first cop says are you kidding did you see the size of him and what he just did ,im not going after him alone!

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
LOL those shows are fun to watch. sometimes makes you slap your forehead thinking did you really think they wouldn't find that?

dwco5051

Commander
Up late can't sleep so I am on the net and watching COPS on TV. The cop asks a woman if she has anything illegal on her or in the car. Of course not. He asks her to sit on a wall next to the sidewalk. When she turns a glass pipe falls out her hoodie and smashes on the pavement. :I'm going to ask you again is there anything illegal on you or in the car?" Her reply, "Not anymore."

My oldest daughter used to manage a restaurant years ago. While I was sitting there one day one of the local officers came in holding a jacket which was found at the scene of a break in. He asked if her dishwasher was there and she called him out front and the cop asked "is this your jacket Scott?" He answered the same way. "Not anymore"

Old Ironmaker

Captain
The other day on the show a Cop finds Meth, Coke, some Rock and a pipe in a guys pocket and the guy actually said "These aren't my pants, I borrowed them from a guy."

"No Officer the cars not stolen I just don't know who's it is, I found it"

There is an episode that a Cop who's a Vet that has a prosthetic leg ran down a suspect. The Cop says, "Don't you feel bad not being able to outrun a 1 legged man?" The guy says, "I felt sorry for you so I slowed down a bit."

They aren't all stupid, a Cop started questioning a guy and the guy says "Is this being recorded" Yep "Good you didn't Mirandize me before you questioned me."

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
a glass pipe falls out her hoodie and smashes on the pavement. :I'm going to ask you again is there anything illegal on you or in the car?" Her reply, "Not anymore."

Glass pipes or Bongs aren't illegal where I live. Soon(7 - 7 1/2 months) Pot will be legal

the guy says "Is this being recorded" Yep "Good you didn't Mirandize me before you questioned me."

A big thumbs up to this guy, he knew when his Rights were being violated

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
Watched one many years ago where cop had perp cornered and tazered him and perp just smiled and tore the wires out and ran down a hill.So cops partner comes running up finally and says why didnt you chase him and first cop says are you kidding did you see the size of him and what he just did ,im not going after him alone!

Smart cop