NFL - Week 10

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Well, Zeke is out, again..... I think....... Or is he???? I don't know.......

Kapernick was to meet with Goodell. However, [FONT=&quot]Kaepernick's attorney, Mark Geragos, told ABC news the plans to meet did not come to fruition due to the league not agreeing to a mediator being present.

One writer said Houston is foolish not to pick him up. He claimed he was the best chance for Houston moving forward with the loss of Watson.

I don't think anyone wants his baggage, I sure wouldn't if i was an owner...

Jameis Winston is out for at least 2 weeks. Ryan Fitzpatrick will be TBs starter.

Here's the rest of the injury report: [/FONT]
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/32for32x171108/2017-nfl-biggest-injury-questions-all-32-teams-week-10

Teddy was reinstated..... Bradford IR....... Keenum has been doing well(4-2), when/will Teddy start????

Bennett TE GB is talking retirement.... Although, NE just picked him up today. Who knew???

Tonite:
Seattle(5-3) vs Arizona(4-4)
University of Phoenix Stadium
Warm(It's Phoenix)
But who cares, it's a Dome!

Kickoff 8:25 EST.....

Lost in Georgia is still #1, 3 weeks now? At least.....
2. Bassman
3. FishyFish

Top score tied at 10:
bassman
Musky

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I want the lights to go off and the Seahawks glow in the dark!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
You probably heard that Jerry Jones has a big beef with Goodell and wants to get the owners to block his contract extension, which would need 75% of the owners to agree. Jones had a big love fest with Goodell during Deflategate. Now that Zeke is done for 6 weeks all of sudden Jones has a problem with the Commish. Go figure...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Richard Sherman, Sea, is officially out for the season.... Achilles.....

bassman284

Commander
Well, almost sublime. I have to live with the fact that if I hadn't forgotten to make my Thursday pick in week 9 I'd be tied with Lost in Georgia. I actually thought I'd done it but apparently not.

aspeck

Staff member
No one else saw the Giants ?upset? coming? Hmmmm ....

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I figured they could at least beat the niners ... :confused:

Got to go to the Jags Chargers game today ... My daughter scored a couple free tickets at work .. That was a strange game ... Rivers always lights us up for some reason .. Blake tried his hardest to lose it for us and the stupid penalties didn't help very much ... Somehow they pulled it out in OT though ...
Great to win a close one for a change ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Yeah, ok........

[FONT=&quot]"ESPN's [/FONT]Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen[FONT=&quot] reported Sunday that Goodell is asking for around $49.5 million a year, use of a private plane for life and health insurance for life for his family. It's unclear whether Goodell is also demanding a unicorn that poops gold." Lol[/FONT]

aspeck

Staff member
I think he is hoping they don?t extend his contract so he can say, ?Hey, it wasn?t my fault. I was turning it around when the would not renew my contract.?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
What does Goodell do to warrant that kind of cake ?

Ask Goodell, next he'll say he can walk on water.....

Good point, Art.....

Ps. Just beat the wife in Fantasy...... Run CMC!

Old Ironmaker

Captain
My Bills are breaking my heart, again. I should be used to losing since the 4 consecutive Super Bowls. 4, in a row, not over 57 years. 4 in a row. How does a team ranked third in run defence go to 28th in a few games. Not tackling the other guy that's how. For a second a few weeks ago I actually used the jinz word for this team, playoffs. In former Colts head coach Jim Mora's voice, "Playoffs!,,,,,,,,Playoffs?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,, ,,,Playoffs?. For the last 17 years watching them play I call them NFL light, in the league but not in the same league. I.E. Cleveland and San Fran, oh forgot, the Hamilton Tiger Cats. I can't believe they are still on the Wild Card chart. I have to say I like the rookie coach Sean McDermott, he's the real deal. Prove me wrong and win 5 more games, tough to do when you have to see the old man #12 twice. I didn't mention that Brady and Belichick are all done, finished, washed up, over the hill, past their prime, well that's what they said 8 weeks ago on TV so it must be true.

Goodell earned his coin because he admitted smashing ones head wearing a 4 pound 8 ounce weapon against another persons head with the same weapon going 30 miles an hour can cause brain damage and all his new rules will stop concussions. He came to that conclusion after he watched the movie "Concussion."

Last edited: