NFL - Week 7

WIMUSKY

Staff member
FishyFish had a relatively good week with 9 wins and is on top of the heap.... PSU Homer not so much, down to 4th......

The experts are stumpified why the league is so up and down.

Zeke is back in action.. Don't ask me why, kinda a joke if u ask me.

AP had a tremendous debut with AZ.

So, KC and Oak both lost last week. Will KC get back on track with their winning ways?

As far as picking winners, break out the darts or pick the pretty helmets... :)

Ps Offensive pass interference on that TD by Oak!

Good Luck all.....

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A hockey game broke out in the football game - Sorta antway. Lynch tossed for coming off the sidelines and assaulting an official. :doh:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Wonder if he'll get suspended. What an idiot....

GA_Boater

He better retire again or get Sherman to defend his case.

GA_Boater

A nail biter for the Raiders. 18 seconds on the clock and about 10 last plays. LOL

On the 11th last play. Raiders score to tie and the point after is....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Boy they're taking their time to review....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Kick it!.....................................................................................................................................Good!

Raiders win! KC drops two in a row.

aspeck

Staff member
I picked the Chiefs, so all of you were dimmed when you picked them!

MRS

Commander
I am not in yours but in mine I did pick da Raidersđź‘Ť

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Lynch received a 1 game suspension. I guess it's better than nothing. Should have been more, especially since he ran out from the bench.

Lynch will appeal the suspension, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source informed. The suspension will cost Lynch a game check, which equals $110,662 -- $79,412 in base salary and $31,250 in per-game bonus -- per Rapoport.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Philly is having a great game tonite. Wentz has 4tds! He's my starter... Woot woot........