Dale Jr Foundation.

sam60

Captain
Now that's cool, Sam.

I tried to find that truck and buy it. A NAU Professor bought it but he may have passed. I know of a couple in Vegas but they are 3 tons...swing arm shocks all of them. Lumber wagons. Picture that bad AZZ front end with a small block crate engine, a turbo 400 and a ford 9" rear end.

Last edited:

sam60

Captain
My Brother is coming from Flagstaff to join me on the trip. He color printed the 88RIDE but said the quality is not good, We are getting excited.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
That thing is soooooo cool !!! Can't wait to see you smiling behind the wheel !!!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Sam - You are a cruel man with all this teasing! LOL

Save some room in your carry-on for some Depends. You are going to pee your pants! I would.

sam60

Captain
Sam - You are a cruel man with all this teasing! LOL Not to mention a couple of Imodiums...:eek:

Save some room in your carry-on for some Depends. You are going to pee your pants! I would.

Good Idea!

Last edited:

sam60

Captain
I'd like to see Jr. get a win today. I have a long-time Pal that lives in Olathe and is at the race.

sam60

Captain
Now that's cool, Sam.

Well crud, GA, I only want to take a carry on & can't fit all of the die-casts in unless I don't take clothes. The '41-46 is going to have to stay home. I can arrange to ship it to him later for a sig.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Well crud, GA, I only want to take a carry on & can't fit all of the die-casts in unless I don't take clothes. The '41-46 is going to have to stay home. I can arrange to ship it to him later for a sig.

Sam if you know where you are staying, just ship them to the hotel, they will hold them for you, I do stuff like that all the time.

sam60

Captain
Sam if you know where you are staying, just ship them to the hotel, they will hold them for you, I do stuff like that all the time.

Too late and it's Sunday. We ship out tomorrow. My brother is driving from Flagstaff to Vegas as I type. We are really going to enjoy this Brother trip. The last one we did was a road trip to ride the Cumbres Toltec RR. That was about 9 years ago.

He want's to go to the NASCAR Museum and I want to take an excursion ride on Lake Norman. We'll try to do both.

GA_Boater

Sam - Split a goody bag between you and your brother and pack it well if it ends up being checked.

This a once in a lifetime opportunity.

sam60

Captain
Sam - Split a goody bag between you and your brother and pack it well if it ends up being checked.

This a once in a lifetime opportunity.

We both have to take our work laptops. Not much room left.

sam60

Captain
I bought my Brothers airline ticket and the hotel room. The rental car and meals are on him. He rented a Camaro SS convert. I don't feel safe in converts, especially if he's driving.

GA_Boater

We both have to take our work laptops. Not much room left.

Check a 3rd third bag. The cost will probably be wash with shipping stuff back and forth to Dale for later signing.