Nascar - Dover, The First Cut.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Kyle Petty said you can tell when Newman is getting mad - His neck disappears as he pulls his head in. Almost fell out of my chair laughing.

sam60

Captain
He's a tough guy...would make a good running back or wrestler, But wait....NASCAR pays millions.

sam60

Captain
I'm going to be taking a trip to Mooresville, NC soon.It should be quite interesting. I've never been any further East than where my Uncle (RIP) was based in the 101st Airborne where he returned from Vietnam. Can't remember the name of the Base. It was in the '60's

Last edited:

GA_Boater

101st Screaming Eagles are at Fort Campbell which is on the Tenn-Ky border since 1941.

sam60

Captain
OK, as far east as I've been then. Had some Far East long grain rice with salmon last night...FAR OUT!

GA_Boater

Sam - That's the wrong way. You're gonna get lost! LOL

sam60

Captain
Bad things abound today then I get a phone call that made me extremely happy. I guess I need to call it a day. Again, thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of the victims in Las Vegas...Senseless coward.

GA_Boater

Robert Yates knew Ford motors and along with Jack Roush, were the ones to build a Ford. So what did they do, joined forces as Roush Yates Engines and their motors power all the Ford Cup teams. That's sayin' something.

Maybe 96SprintBBB97Johnson stuffed a Ford in his roster to win last Sunday's iFL race at Dover. Congrats, 96. slurpee11.png

Cup and X-Men resume playoffs at Charlotte this weekend while Trucks are taking the week off.

southkogs

Staff member
101st Screaming Eagles are at Fort Campbell which is on the Tenn-Ky border since 1941.
Still a bustling place too. I wind up on post about once per year. Used to do encampments at Camp Hinsch just off the tank range.