NFL - Week 4

WIMUSKY

Staff member
PSU Homer continues to lead the pack this year.

Followed by:
bassman
SPJAG00
FishyFish
Lost in Gerorgia

GB and Da Bears are playing as we speak. GB is looking good, Da Bears, not so much.. They have the fumblies tonite.....

Another Sun morn game in London:
NO/Mia

Not sure what the point is having these games. Expansion?:eek::rolleyes: Costing a lot of money to ship a pair of teams over the pond.....

Good luck this week.......

aspeck

Staff member
I was sure I had my picks in... got home to find they didn't take ... I did pick the Pack ... honest ...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Friday Night Football finally ended after the weather delay. The Pack outlasted Da Bears 35-14.

Everybody picked the Packers, except Homer as noted above. :eek: If you keep that up, we'll catch up, 'speck. LOL

GA_Boater

Friday Morning Football finally ended after the 47 minute weather delay. The Pack outlasted Da Bears 35-14.

Everybody picked the Packers, except Homer as noted above. :eek: If you keep that up, we'll catch up, 'speck. LOL

aspeck

Staff member
I did my picks on my "smart phone" and must have hit "done" instead of "submit picks." That is all I can figure. I am sure it was user error because technology NEVER makes a mistake!

GA_Boater

I did my picks on my "smart phone" and must have hit "done" instead of "submit picks." That is all I can figure. I am sure it was user error because technology NEVER makes a mistake!

IPhone or Android? It makes a difference. :rolleyes:

Why are they called smart phones? No smarter than a piece of string and two Campbell soup cans. LOL

I did the same thing a couple of years ago, but only lost the early Sunday games. I'll do it again. :eek:

GA_Boater

One thing about the game last night - Romo ain't bad. This was the first time I has to chance to hear him call a game and he is one of the better NFL'ers turned booth man.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
All of a sudden Romo knows everything, where was that when he played...

GA_Boater

The pressure is off. :lol:

And he no longer works for Coach Jones. :D

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I see Homer thru up a couple of goose eggs so far. I feel a disturbance in the Force......

GA_Boater

Was Homer feeling sorry about having that 4 game lead? :eek:

aspeck

Staff member
Thought I'd give you all a chance ... hey, I got a 4 game lead by taking chances ... it would be a shame to play it safe now!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Missed back to back holds on the Vikes WRs, then the next play call a hold on the Vikes during the punt...