Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Store Links Mobile - Shop Now

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

Oh btw, moving to Austin area etc :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh btw, moving to Austin area etc :)

Been awhile guys! House selling in N. Cali (made great $) gf has job transfer ready, last kid/son in college in San Diego, no more child support, , Mustang great, renting RV for drive there, gf will love it self contained, 3 day ish drive, long term hotel booked, have agent will get twice the house 1/3 price, 4/2 2 car garage, 1700+ sq ft, real front back yards, and I'll sell my Yukon here, get a 4 wd truck there used, and a BOAT!!!!! Life is good!
    Heinz

Congrats and be safe. Make sure to Keep Austin Weird.
    "My Mistress", My Wife, and Me!!!
    2016 Ford F-150 w/2.7L EcoBoost and 94 Sea Ray 170 Signature
    The Water is my Playground.

Comment

actually north, Round Rock area
      Heinz

Comment

Heinz, don't rule out Dripping Springs. Hope you are well now. Leave the past in the rear view....

Comment

Congrats, Heinz

Comment

congrats on the move.

Comment

Our neighbor of 30 years just did the same thing last fall. Sold their home here in San Jose and moved to Bee Cave on the outskirts of Austin.
              Good luck and have a safe trip down to your new home.

Comment

Working...
              X