HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ASPECK

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Happy Birthday old friend!!! Have a great day!

Tnstratofam

Commander
Happy Birthday! Hope It's a great one. Thanks for all you do here on the forums.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
"Old" is right. I thought u just had a B-day? Man, I'm feeling young! Happy Birthday, Buddy!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hope you can stay home and relax with no fire calls today.

Have a great day, 'speck. Cake and ice cream for you! :party:

aspeck

Staff member
Hope you can stay home and relax with no fire calls today.

Have a great day, 'speck. Cake and ice cream for you! :party:

I wish ... just another day in paradise ... dental appointment, 2 hours of children from the elementary school for religious instruction, then working late into the night replacing the floor in our church multi-purpose gym because a 2 inch water main broke under the building and over 208,000 gal of water came out of the pipe ... much of it finding out gym floor. Insurance has been great, but people have been even better. Hope to be back to 90% by the end of the week. No time to celebrate today ... besides, years ago I stopped having birthdays, just another anniversary of my 29th birthday!

Oh, and yes, I did notice the OLD part ... grrrrr ... I refuse!

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Happy B-day speck !!!
Are you and GA twins ? 🤔

Not 'speck and I but I'm twinned with Don S, rest his soul. We shared different parents and weren't born in the same place, but we were born on the same day. :D

sam60

Captain
The departed Don S helped me a lot with my previous boat. I managed to T him off by goofing with him and I wish I hadn't.