Happy 24th Wedding Anniversary Musky

angus63

Captain
A ways back I discovered Musky and I share the same exact wedding anniversary. Hoping our anniversaries turn out special. My best to yours!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Happy Anniversary to the Bride and Groom.

The 24th anni gift is opal (USA) or musical instruments (modern). An opal ring or set of drums for Mrs. Musky..................mmmmm. LOL

aspeck

Staff member
Happy Anniversary to the Bride and Groom.

The 24th anni gift is opal (USA) or musical instruments (modern). An opal ring or set of drums for Mrs. Musky..................mmmmm. LOL

I bet if Musky gets her a set of drums she will beat on HIM!:lol:

southkogs

Staff member
... and knowing WIMUSKY, we should make it clear: it's "o-p-a-l" and not "o-p-e-l."

Both of y'all: happy anniversary. We don't make as big of a deal as it really is. Congratulations and many, many more.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I hope Mrs. Musky doesn't have to lug this around on her ring ringer. Better get the drums! LOL

280px-Opel_GT_2012-09-01_14-23-06.JPG

aspeck

Staff member
Anyone else notice that the 28th was the last day that Musky posted anything? Hmmm .... either it's been a GREAT anniversary celebration or Musky is in the Dog House. https://youtu.be/OtKQbM9laC8

angus63

Captain
This 24th anniversary gift for me was steak. A lot like last year's gift...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Let's try again Interweb service is almost null and void. Me and the wife are in the wilds of N MI(UP). Left Monday. My gift to her was this week long trip.. :) Thanks for all the well wishes. Happy 24th to Mr and Mrs Angus! :) Thanks again, Musky