NFL - Week 2

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I went from 2nd to last in the 1st games today.....:doh::frusty:

boatman37

Lieutenant
I like how the Steelers got a delay because they spent too long strutting in the endzone after a td..

They have quite a history of that. No discipline with Tomlin. How many time last year did AB get called for celebrating? They did the same celebration on the next TD but didn't get penalized. I think most coaches would have put an end to that after the first one? You can bet it will happen a few more times this season. One of these times it will cost them a game.

I love my Steelers but not overly impressed after 2 games. They barely beat one of the worst teams in the league last week and without those 2 big pass interference penalties I think they struggle to get 20 pts today.

aspeck

Staff member
Didn't get to watch any games today ... just got home a bit ago from a water main break under our church multipurpose building ... over 100,000 gal leaked from the water system ... a large part of that found its way into our building ...

aspeck

Staff member
Hope no one had Elliott or Prescott on their fantasy team!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I know 2 people in our league... The person who I played today has Zeke. What happened to Dak?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Actually the same person has Dak, Zeke and Greg Olsen who broke his foot...

aspeck

Staff member
30-50 for 238 I believe, with 2 TD's but also 2 int. , 2 sacks, and a QBR of 68.

The INTs were tough... 1 went for 6 points..