Mixed feelin's,....

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,.... It's with mixed feelin's that I make this post,....
I've had the highest post count of any livin' members of iboats for a couple years now,....
Seems like I've been chasin' dead guys for an awfully long time,....
1st TD,.... then Don S,.....
Thankfully, I passed JB before he left Us,... His congratulations on that feat, really, Really met alot to me,....

Well,.... With this post, I tie Don S's post count,... 62,347,.... Next post, I'm #1,....

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I could see how you would have some mixed feelings ... I wouldn't fret to much on the count .. The lord had other plans for Don and the others as he has for all of us .. Thanks Bondo for all that you do for us here . Looking forward to all the rest of your post however many that is !

Tnstratofam

Commander
Much reapect to you sir. Those who have passd on before they could pass along all their wisdom would be glad you're still here helping the rest of us out!

Thanks for all you do for us here on the forums.

Last edited:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Nothing to be mixed about, those who have left before us are cheering you on, they passed all the knowledge they could and now you get to pass your knowledge along to those that come behind us.

tpenfield

Staff member
I'm sure, as they look down from the Heavens, they are happy to see you posting :thumb:

southkogs

Staff member
Nothing to be mixed about, those who have left before us are cheering you on, they passed all the knowledge they could and now you get to pass your knowledge along to those that come behind us.
Well said.

None of those guys are truly gone. Some of who they are is still embedded here for us to enjoy and remember. You can never hear too much of a good guy ... post on Bondo! And congratulations!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I could see how you would have some mixed feelings ... I wouldn't fret to much on the count .. The lord had other plans for Don and the others as he has for all of us .. Thanks Bondo for all that you do for us here . Looking forward to all the rest of your post however many that is !

Yupperz..... Nothing to fret about, Bondo..... Just Keep on Truckin'!

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
You wouldn't have this problem if you didn't do all your post padding! :)

Bondo

Staff member
Bondo, its no longer chasing the past, you are now blazing the future......

Ayuh,.... I Like that Scott,.... matter of fact, earlier today drivin', I was contemplatin' the last line in Yer signature,......

You wouldn't have this problem if you didn't do all your post padding!

Ayuh,..... I had Great teachers, back when post count meant something,... ;)

'n I've been gettin' pm's, askin' why my postin' is slippin',..??

It's Summer,..... or was,.... Workin' season anyways til turkey day,...
Busier than a 1 armed canoeist, paddlin' up-stream,.... a fast whitestone creek,..

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Congrats Bondo, that's a he11 of a lot two finger typing. Your down to earth "every mans" advice on problem solving is a god sent to these forums. Keep it up for all of our benifits👍👍👍

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
congrats Bondo, I'm sure the previous owners of the title would be very proud of you for all the help you provide here.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
matter of fact, earlier today drivin', I was contemplatin' the last line in Yer signature,......

I think of that every day as I weave in and out of the lanes in the afternoon traffic getting around those with the blinker permanently on, or the blue-hair trying to see over the dash, or the guy/gal puffing away on their e-cig in the hoopty or the people texting that just ran into the car in front of them....

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
Bondo, you are deservedly in some very good company! Well earned, if you ask me...

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner
If I get nothing else out of your and your past-on predecessors, it's the use of Sea Foam "Snake Oil". That in itself was worth my joining this forum and learning about "decarb" and all. You and it have served me well.

On past responders, where is Mr. D Hadley? I really enjoyed his candor. Hope he isn't fixing to get whacked again down in Port Charlotte, FL. I wonder if he still has the Johnson 300 hp V8 on that little 14' speedster?

Bondo

Staff member
Congrats Bondo, that's a he11 of a lot two finger typing. Your down to earth "every mans" advice on problem solving is a god sent to these forums. Keep it up for all of our benifits👍👍👍

Ayuh,..... Thanks Guys,.... I often wonder how many times have I pecked out, "Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,...." in the last 15 years,....

I think of that every day as I weave in and out of the lanes in the afternoon traffic getting around those with the blinker permanently on, or the blue-hair trying to see over the dash, or the guy/gal puffing away on their e-cig in the hoopty or the people texting that just ran into the car in front of them....

I had a rich outa-towner in 'is white Lexus stuck on my trailer hitch, through the village, 'n well out on the hyway, through many passin' zones, til the next light where he turned right,...
10'/ 20' is to close for me, at 60 mph,....
From 25 mph in the village, to 59 mph on the hyway, for 6 miles, 4 of which is a wide open passin' zone, with plenty of chances,... :rolleyes:

southkogs

Staff member
Ayuh,..... Thanks Guys,.... I often wonder how many times have I pecked out, "Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,...." in the last 15 years,....
... LOL exactly what you wrote in the post I ready immediately following this topic :pound:

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Really unbelievable the amount of help that has been given by you and our past late Mods. You left out Spinner Bait Nut SBN and I am sure they are all proud to surrender the lead ;)

Bill Congratulations!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

:

A bunch, Bondo. Then there was "Ayuh,.... What the 'ell...." LOL

Keep it up!