College Football.....

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Miami has a successful on-side kick. 24-14 Pitt, 1:53 left. Hold 'em Pitt!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Pitt fumble recovery, Miami's only turnover today. 1:45 to go.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Yay Pitt! News to us too about Harbaugh. If I was MI, I wouldn't do it. So much for him wanting to leave........ I see Brady Quinn is a Fox Sports Analyst since he couldn't make it in the NFL. He did wonders at ND with his receiver Jeff Samardzija. Had no idea Samardzija went to MLB, SF Giants......

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Suskers Husk. Yeah, intended. See ya Riley.

Sam it's been reported that Kelly is out of the running for the UF job so I guess they are looking at Frost ... Neb better act quick if they are gunna try and bring in Frost ....

sam60

Captain
Us Cornhusker fans can't take many more beat downs, The next coach doesn't guarantee a thing.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I think the last time Neb played the gators it was a major beat down on us ! :lol: :facepalm:
Wasn't there a guy named Tommy Frazer or something .. Huskers also had some big time running back also if I remember ..Yall smoked us pretty bad is all I know ...

sam60

Captain
I'm not sure why Frost would want to coach at Nebraska. It's nice and warm down there in Florida.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Sam you never know he may want to go back to his old school ... He finished 11-0 at UCF ... Gunna be interesting how things pan out ..
1959 was the last time UF was not bowl eledgable... Wow !!
FSU will get to a bowl if they beat us today ...
GO GATORS !!!!

sam60

Captain
Riley is out at Nebraska, Chip Kelly also got a Birthday present from UCLA.....They are big spenders for Birthdays.

bassman284

Commander
Iowa told Nebraska to roll over so we can spank your butt.
Sorry about that, ol buddy. Not sure what happened in the 2nd half. Iowa Played like they did against tOSU - QB throwing good passes, receivers catching most of them, blockers blocking, running backs running for yards, special teams being special (except our punter). None of that was visible last week against Purdue. Hawkeye fans are very happy with the win but still scratching our heads about this team.

sam60

Captain
Sorry about that, ol buddy. Not sure what happened in the 2nd half. Iowa Played like they did against tOSU - QB throwing good passes, receivers catching most of them, blockers blocking, running backs running for yards, special teams being special (except our punter). None of that was visible last week against Purdue. Hawkeye fans are very happy with the win but still scratching our heads about this team.

I knew Iowa would win and The Huskers weren't going to a bowl either way. I was laying in bed this morning and decided to get up to see that Riley was fired. Yep, went to old hometown paper website and there it was. Nebraska needs to hire a coach that can fire a team up. The Company that prints plans for me is owned by an Iowa Alum and fan I told her Tuesday that Iowa would spank us. She said, we beat OSU by 31 and then get beat by Purdue...don't count on it. I did.

bassman284

Commander
I knew Iowa would win and The Huskers weren't going to a bowl either way. I was laying in bed this morning and decided to get up to see that Riley was fired. Yep, went to old hometown paper website and there it was. Nebraska needs to hire a coach that can fire a team up. The Company that prints plans for me is owned by an Iowa Alum and fan I told her Tuesday that Iowa would spank us. She said, we beat OSU by 31 and then get beat by Purdue...don't count on it. I did.
Generally Iowa fans thought we should win but weren't sure it would happen. As I said, this team mystifies from week to week.