What I did this last weekend.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Figured after my post last week about figuring what to do with my guns, I would throw a pic up of what I did this weekend, wife is out of town so I was board!

First at the top is an AR 15 A4 replica with a removable carry handle installed

Second in line is a Model 727 that still needs the flash hider changed out and

The last in the in line is a AR pistol 7.5" pistol with a Sig SBX brace installed.

Attachments

• photo274189.jpg
    photo274189.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Tnstratofam

Commander
Nice! I'm in the process of finishing my Remington 870 tactical build. Mostly just changing the furniture. Next up will be my Benelli Nova. I want to change the barrel and add a longer magazine extension.

1502727262949-1292745244.jpg

brian4321

Petty Officer 1st Class
Nice! I'm tossing around the idea of replacing my 16 inch barrel with a 20 inch wylde and replacing the factory trigger with a drop in trigger to improve my downrange accuracy for coyote hunting.. haven't fully committed , but if I do I'll probably be asking for advice since I'm still pretty green with the AR platform

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Just let me know Brian, I have been playing with this platform for 30 plus years now, I will be happy to help anyway I can. The A4 is my coyote gun and it does quite good.

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
Had the boys do some jet-powered hydraulic dredging for the ski boat's dockage dredge.JPG

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
LOL I can't tell if you're serious or not but it is funny as hell either way.

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
MT maybe you should just get your FFA license and start producing, looks like some very nice hardware that many would love to have.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
MT maybe you should just get your FFA license and start producing, looks like some very nice hardware that many would love to have.

Thanks, I already have an FFL, but don't do guns for retail sale, my partner and I build suppressors for law enforcement and military use, I am thinking about adding another lathe that I can do longer barrels on.

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
LOL I can't tell if you're serious or not but it is funny as hell either way.

yes, I am

old pwc, silty sandy soil lake bottom that needs a deep spot for the prop - worked on the other side of the dock too

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
Thanks, I already have an FFL, but don't do guns for retail sale, my partner and I build suppressors for law enforcement and military use, I am thinking about adding another lathe that I can do longer barrels on.
very cool, that explains how you can do so much of the work on these

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
yes, I am

old pwc, silty sandy soil lake bottom that needs a deep spot for the prop - worked on the other side of the dock too
very interesting. I thought it might be serious.

you know there is a redneck joke there somewhere? LOL