Who is ready for some Football? Pigskin Pick'em time!

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer
Looking Forward to another Agonizing Season Of Picking.........Winners!
I Need The Stress! I'm In!
Good Luck,
Go Steelers!
Muhahahahahaaaa!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
TB/Mia game has been cancelled. There going to play it later when they both have a bye week...... Week 11.... No rest for the weary.....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Anybody but me having trouble making picks? I can't make any......... Could be a short season... Tried logging out and back in.. Click on a box, nothing...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Had to go to Firefox. Chrome and ESPN are not playing nice. Had issues during our ESPN Fantasy Draft too. Had to go to Firefox to do anything....

Never had an issue until this year....

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Made my picks a couple of days ago and it worked. Maybe the TB/MIA game reschedule is messing up picks. It's still showing up on Sunday. :noidea:

I use Firefox.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Yeah, there's something going on with chrome and ESPN..

bassman284

Commander
I had no problems using Chrome. I just went and changed a pick as a test and it worked fine.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I had no problems using Chrome. I just went and changed a pick as a test and it worked fine.

I decided to give it another try, still no go..... Even disabled ADP since that affects sites at times. Gess I'll use FF with ESPN....

aspeck

Staff member
Well, week one is in the bag and the Admiral finished ahead of GA ... anyone shocked?

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Took a while to get my picks in . Using the Admirals tablet and couldn't remember my pw .. Didn't feel like running a cord to the home pc ...
Time for an ice bucket challenge bath ..šŸ˜¬