Who is ready for some Football? Pigskin Pick'em time!

aspeck

Staff member
Yep, it is that time of year again. Time to get your prognostication skills in order and get ready to pick the winners of every NFL football game played in the regular season! Last year was an interesting year with lots of lead changes. This year is going to be another fun year ... so sign up and join the iboats league today! Each correct pick is 1 point (no confidence points) and picks are straight picks. The only change is only one entry in the league per member. Come, join the fun!

http://games.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2017/en/group?groupID=7821

ThomW

Chief Petty Officer
Awesome. Didn't know such a thing existed! I'm in.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Here we go again !
Watching pre season tonight ! Maybe I can stay out of the bilge for a little while the year ...:facepalm: :lol:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Thanks speck ! I need all the help I can get ....
Hey ,we just beat the SB champs ! Guess we are headed to the playoffs this year ! :rolleyes:

sam60

Captain
I'll look for Art's CF bowl games later in the year. I predict Orkboi wins.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Me, me, me, I'm ready. In fact, I joined the league awhile ago as did orkboi.......

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
ESPN fights me every year when trying to join the group and this year is no exception. :blue:

I'll be there before kickoff....................I hope.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
ESPN fights me every year when trying to join the group and this year is no exception. :blue:

I'll be there before kickoff....................I hope.

Just have the Admiral hold your hand..... :)

aspeck

Staff member
Thursday, September 7 is the first game of the season.... get signed up, join the fun, and get the first week picks made. Good luck to all ...

GA_Boater

The Admiral walked me through it, so I'm ready. :smile:

GA_Boater

She only had you and me by 7 points, 'speck. It coulda been worse. :doh:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I'm wondering if they are gunna postpone our opener with Houston ... May be the right thing to do IDK ...

GA_Boater

The Texans are still stuck in Dallas after losing to the Saints, not being able to return home and will play what was going to be a home game against the Cowboys in Dallas instead. In the past I seem to remember that teams swapped fields so Houston may play the season opener in Jax.

I don't see any way for the city hosting an NFL game when a big part will still be under water. The Astros are playing home games away and LSU/BYU has moved from NRG Stadium to the Superdome on Saturday.

Plenty of schedules are being turned topsy-turvy.