Nascar - ********* 301 And ********* 200 From New Hampsire

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The latest official iFL winner at the Overton's 301 is sportsman3. Another close race, only 2 points between 1st and 2nd. Congrats sportsman, you get the weekly prize. slurpee11.png

Next race is Trucks in the dirt at Eldora Wednesday night.

Cup and X-Men are at Indy this weekend.

GA_Boater

Eldora is on Fox Business channel, Musky.

FS1/2 have qualifying and the qualifying races, then the main event on FBN. I don't get that channel and not sure if I can stream it. :blue:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I just happen to get it. Had to look at all channels since I deleted it from my guide. Not sure what NASCAR is trying to pull. A business network? Seriously? Maybe they're looking for sponsors....

GA_Boater

It's Fox not Nascar, except Nascar must have approved it since it is still on "Fox". The whole cable race thing is not doing Nascar any good.

Here's the MRN schedule;

dirtderby17.PNG

GA_Boater

OMG - They had 7 qualifying races and now 3 stages in the Dirt Derby.

It sounds like a mud bowl.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Knew nothing about the qualifying races, but did watch the race last nite. I liked it. Something different...

GA_Boater

Saw some pics of the trucks during the race and it looked like they were mud boggin'. The mud caused cooling problems and some complained about seeing through the windshield. Wish I could have watched. :blue:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
It was interesting, Crafton ended up winning the race, but at the beginning the mud was flying and if you were in about 5th or back, you were getting coated, Tony really had the track in good shape, but it was really wet and muddy starting out.