Nascar - No Firecrackers For You 400 - Daytona Saturday Night Racing

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Not to mention Petty running engines way bigger than anyone else and getting away with it :eek:

I do like ol DW's comment though when talking about his fuel mileage wins. 'We didn't get better fuel mileage, we just had more of it'

Exactly, people "Think" stock cars were stock, but those guys have been juicing cars for a long time now, the roots of NASCAR was running away from government agents, they never have been "stock"

:lol:

aspeck

Staff member
"By the way, did you notice your sig pic is not showing anymore?"

Yep, I see that ... thanks PB! GRRRRR! Am looking into how I will redo my photos since PB decided to take carp on everybody with their new policy. I did tell them what I thought about that, BTW.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Nascar waited until the final glow from their 4th of July fireworks show faded to darkness until releasing the official iFL results.

Tubby taylor had tight lugnuts, met weight and wasn't too low during post-race inspection. He had the most points too, so he earned a cold one. Congrats, Tubby. slurpee11.png

Next races are from Kentucky for all three series. Night races on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.