rubber boots

82rude

Rear Admiral
Any suggestions where to find knee high rubber boots where you dont have to wait 30 days to be delivered from china?Im always having to wade in to hook up my boat and im getting sick of it.Walmart,Dunhams etc?

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I bought a set of duck hunters from the big C a few years ago, most comfortable water proof boot I have every owned, they are insulated and keep you dry, I wear them a lot in the winter around here when dealing with the snow. I caught mine on sale a couple of years ago for fathers day and have never been sorry, cost me a bit over $50 bucks.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Hip waders from Canadian Tire?

All i need is a boot that goes up to my knees i can throw on when loading the boat at a few ramps..I was at crappytire last night and saw nothing right or reasonable though i did buy a few lures of course,lol.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Nope knee issues make doing the walkway unstable and a lot of times the trailer and truck are in the water..Found a nice pair on amazon that are thigh high im going with them.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Thanks for the suggestions guys i bought a pair of hip waders off amazon .Will be perfect and only take a few seconds to put on.