Happy Birthday tnstratofam!!

southkogs

Staff member
tnstratofam Hope ya' have a good day and lots of fun planned Dave!! (And I hope the storms rolled through last night so ya' have some good weather today ...)

Will the Moonpie will hold enough candles?

Tnstratofam

Commander
Thanks kogs! We're heading out the door to church. It's been raining here this morning, but if it clears this afternoon we're either going on a motorcycle ride or to the lake for a cruise. If it doesn't we may drive to Knoxville and eat at my favorite Mexican restaurant Chuy's!

Yesterday my youngest graduated High School. Today I'm feeling a little old!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

foodfisher

Captain
Happy birthday! Ignore that feeling old stuff while you still can. Did you know Chuy is a nickname for Jesus?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Happy Birthday, Dave.

If your plans don't fall into place, remember you get a chance to try again next year. LOL

Have a great day!

Tnstratofam

Commander
So it's still raining here, and the Admiral doesn't want to drive to Knoxville today ( She's still worn out from all the Graduation festivities from yesterday! )

So looks like we're going to drive to Johnson City and have my other favorite food, Steak and all the trimmings!

Here are a few pics of the Admiral, the Graduate, amd me from yesterday.

20170520_115952_zps49l5yexo.jpg

20170520_115929_001_zpsji1xudug.jpg

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Happy birthday tnstratofam, hope you enjoy the entire day as well. And an additional congratulation to your son as well. It has to be a happy day all the way around with such great things happening together like that. :cheer2::clap2::cheer2::clap2:

aspeck

Staff member
Happy birthday, Strat, and remember, you are not getting old, well, wait, yes you are ...

southkogs

Staff member
Well ... I was gonna' type that I don't know if I'd drive 2 hours for Chuey's. But I do wind up bringing Don Pablo's back from Knoxville to Murfreesboro when I'm over there, so I suppose I'm no one to talk :rolleyes:

Congratulations to the graduate! (you can start charging him rent now, right?)

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
A day late to the party ! Happy Birthday and congrats to the newly graduated son !!