Nascar - Gutter Ball 400 From Kansas ON SATURDAY NIGHT

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Truex in a record number of cautions - 15.

It looks like FloridaFishingNetwork is the early iFL leader. Final results coming soon.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Well hate to hear that after going through it several years ago, but both Denny and Tony have had the same thing happen, so he is not going to be driving for a while, hope he heals fast.

GA_Boater

Aric is probably looking for a good spine doctor, he's going to need one.

I saw that the #43 was going back to the R&D center to see worked and what didn't work.

They should take the #10 too. They made some structural changes in the off season to help prevent foot and lower leg injuries after Shrubby's Daytona wreck. Danica's motor had to move back and R&D should look to see if more is needed.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Holy Moses, I just noticed my post count, what the heck did I do to have so much to say!

Yikes!!!!!

:lol:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Holy Moses, I just noticed my post count, what the heck did I do to have so much to say!

Yikes!!!!!

Check out GAs post count. I think he just likes to hear himself talk. Or, would that be type.........:laugh:

GA_Boater

:blah:

Only quality :blah:'s

Like this;

Do you like Stage racing? The Coke 600 will feature 4 equal length stages of 100 laps each.

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
:blah:

Only quality :blah:'s

Like this;

Do you like Stage racing? The Coke 600 will feature 4 equal length stages of 100 laps each.

To answer your question, no. That race takes a half a day to run it as it is, can you image how long the race will take now??????

GA_Boater

I wish they would wave a purple flag at the of the stages and keep racing. No idea why a caution is needed with the 10 or more minutes between stages.

Road courses are going to be stupid.

The All-Star race will have 2 tire compounds, a soft and a harder compound. The soft tires have better grip, but shorter life, while the hard compounds are the opposite. Each team will have 1 set of softies and rest are the hard tire. The only rule so far is the tires can't be mixed.

And a prediction for next year - The hard and soft tires will be the norm next year.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Well I can see GA can sure run/type a lot more than I geeze, I joined almost a year before he did and he has 20 thousand more posts than I do!

WOW!

:eek:

fhhuber

Lieutenant
"Formula" cars have been using multiple tire types for a while... Hard, soft and rain. Limited number of each type.

GA_Boater

F1 runs grooved tires instead of slicks. But they do use rain tires, an excellent idea. LOL

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Well I can see GA can sure run/type a lot more than I geeze, I joined almost a year before he did and he has 20 thousand more posts than I do!

WOW!

:eek:

He needs a hobby....... Bet his poor boat just sits there.......:fish2::rolleyes:

F1 runs grooved tires instead of slicks. But they do use rain tires, an excellent idea. LOL

That would boost ratings. Have NASCAR run in the rain. Wipers and rain tires...... They need to stop being wusses......

GA_Boater

Complaining about Nascar is almost a full time job. Who has time for boating. :eek: LOL

I think a road course race in the rain would be fun to watch. Rain chances would only be at the Glen.

Still waiting for the final results for iFL and probably won't be available until next Tuesday.

GA_Boater

FloridaFishingNetwork threw an almost perfect game with 414 points, Congrats on the slurpee11.png

TB2448 is still the clubhouse leader.

Cup and X-Men are running Charlotte for our holiday pleasure this weekend, while Trucks have the week off.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Well next year is going to be different, the Indy race is last in the regular season schedule and they are adding the Charlotte road course to the final 10 races, that is going be interesting!

GA_Boater

I like the changes, too bad stages will be part of next year, too.

The Charlotte roadcourse layout uses all but a few hundred feet of the oval. Car set-up will be a challenge.

charrc.PNG