Spring????

aspeck

Staff member
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"............ The wife said we had a wolf in the yard for a while early this morning.....
And where were you? Sleeping? Shouldn't you be mowing something? Even if it is snow? I have mowed 3 times already and will soon have to mow a 4th and last time for the year (lawn guy came and sprayed weed and feed on my yard and since the grass all burned out in last summer's drought, all I have/had were weeds that I was mowing ... Yeah! Done mowing and will just have dirt the rest of the year, or until the weeds grow again!).

WIMUSKY

Staff member
And where were you? Sleeping? Shouldn't you be mowing something? Even if it is snow? I have mowed 3 times already and will soon have to mow a 4th and last time for the year (lawn guy came and sprayed weed and feed on my yard and since the grass all burned out in last summer's drought, all Ilhave/had were weeds that I was mowing ... Yeah! Done mowing and will just have dirt the rest of the year, or until the weeds grow again!).

Wait a couple weeks and reseed! Not even close to mowing around here. The town east of us is just about ready, they have clay. I may be plowing Monday.... If they're forecast is right, which hasn't been all winter......

So you say you like winter, 'Speck?????? Time to move over here!

aspeck

Staff member
Musky, I see you "conveniently" forgot the first 2 questions ... making your wife work while you are sleeping ....

.... you are a lucky man!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Besides, I'm cooking supper..... Vennie roast, baby carrots, tators and cauliflower(which I'll be eating)......... :)

WIMUSKY

Staff member
26 deg for a high today. 30 deg below average.......... Talking "maybe" 8+ of snow Sun nite/Mon morn. They've been wrong all winter, I hope they keep it up......

gm280

Supreme Mariner
26 deg for a high today. 30 deg below average.......... Talking "maybe" 8+ of snow Sun nite/Mon morn. They've been wrong all winter, I hope they keep it up......

WOW what a total difference from here in Georgia. We had a severe weather storms come through today with a tornado watch most of the day. We have a high today of mid to upper 80's, with predicted 90's this weekend and then a cool front comes in to lower it to low 70's.

I get the gut feeling that summer is not going to be very kind to us this year. :eek:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Wim,

I have to say after yesterday, you guys are lucky, at least you get a day of "Summer" We had every single thing Mother Nature could throw at us yesterday!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
They're talking a potential snowstorm Sun nite/Mon........... They said, I hope u didn't put ur snowblowers away..

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
WIMUSKY, what state/or province are you in? You seem to get similiar weather to me just a couple days later....