Nascar - Time For The Bristol Stomp

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Aw, The Twerp brings out the 2nd real yellow for losing a tire and kissing the wall.

GA_Boater

Now Dale Jr. hits the wall, breaking his oil cooler and spews. He's out of the race.

GA_Boater

Heat #2 over with Truex in front. Now 24 cars on the lead lap. 5 cautions, including 2 for end of heats.

GA_Boater

Ragan dives down into Danica - Both smack the wall. 6th caution.

GA_Boater

The Twerp hits the wall and goes to the garage. :D 7th yellow.

GA_Boater

#8 yellow for Jones hitting the wall and The Dinger ran into him. 78 laps to go.

GA_Boater

I counted the attendance and only had to take off one shoe. :eek: Rainouts are not good for crowd size.

Jimmie Johnson was the race winner, followed by Bowyer, Harvick, Kenseth and Joey. That's a good finish for Kenseth, Bristol has not been kind to him.

In iFL, mohull2 is the early winner with final results on Tuesday.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Joey, Joey! Thanks for the updates, Humpty..........:peace:

sam60

Captain
I had to be at the Corp office for meeting today that could have been done on skype. I tried to access iboats and the fantasy race league on their wifi and hit the sonic wall. The only good thing was the thrill ride out of John Wayne airport. Jimmie Johnson has had an impressive career in a time when the competition is fierce.

GA_Boater

Massive crowds at Bristol celebrated mohull2's big win in the rain delayed Food City 500. Congrats and enjoy;

slurpee11.png

New leader in the overall race - TB2448.

Next race from Richmond - Cup and X-Men. Still a couple of weeks before Trucks hit the track again.